chapter 15

Eleanora pov

I stood before the tree arches, the blue fire blazing infont of me. I was dressed in my outfit I had spent the entire day putting together.

 I was dressed in my outfit I had spent the entire day putting together

Ambrose helped me decide what I should wear

Ambrose helped me decide what I should wear. All I needed now was to wait for my sister to arrive, the blood moon was full now. It was time.

My sister ran to my side but didn't even look my way. We walked through the fire, her dress which was the traditional white was now pitch black and my gowns train was ringed with blue fire.

We walked further to see the whole coven gathered. I saw the weird sisters who smiled at me and Ambrose dressed in a suit standing next to Zelda and Hilda. A bonfire blazing was the only light source.

Father Blackwood stood in his ceremonial robed behind the tone table with The Book of The Beast on it.

He began to speak while looking between us, "welcome, daughters of the night. Eleanora please step forward in the eyes of Lucifer himself."

I stepped forward in my ball gown, all eyes were glued on me since I walked in. With my black and gold dress with white hair I looked like a dark angel.

"Who presents this child for the most unholy baptism?" Asked father Blackwood in a booming voice.

"I do your excellency." Ambrose stepped forward and spoke, Father Blackwood nodded before continuing the speech.

"Disrobe her brother." Ambrose stepped behind me and undid the lace corset of my dress, it slipped down to reveal my black lace under garments. My witches mark on full display to those present.

Then my shoes were removed but my crown remained on my head, he stepped back.
"We are gathered here together, in these woods, in the presence of our Dark Lord with all the souls, living and dead of our coven. The most unholy church of Night.
Kneel, child."

I stepped out of the pile of fabric at my feet and kneeled, head down.

He smeeres the blood on my forehead with his thumb, "Our dark lord teaches us, there is no law beyond. Do what thou wilt. Our Dark Lord asks: would you like to be happy, child, be free? Free to love and hate? To be what nature meant you to be, true to her laws and yourself only?"

I felt no hesitation in my answer, this was what was meant to happen. I felt my destiny would begin once I spilt my blood on the book and signed.

"Yes, Father."
"Do you believe in Lucifer, the archangel, who preferred the loss of Heaven to that of his pride?"
"Yes, Father."
"In exchange for his belief you will be granted powers that will enable you to be of service to The Dark Lord. Eleanora Ambrosea Morrigan Spellman are you willing to forsake the path of Light and follow the path of night wherever it may lead you?"
"I am."
"And are you willing to place our Dark Lord above all else in your life, be it your loved ones, your family, your friends, your neighbors?"
"I am willing to put our Dark Lord above all else."
"Then it is time to sign his book."

A wide grin was present as Father Blackwood helped me stand and led me to the book. He then cut my palm open with a black dagger.

My blood dripped onto the dotted line where I would sign my name. Thunder cracked all around us, illuminating the clearing.

"In the signing of this book you swear to obey without question. Any order you may receive from The Dark Lord, you must obey.
In the signing of his book, you swear to give him your mind, body and soul unreservedly to furtherance the design of our lord Satan. "

He and Ambrose knew that I held no reservations about signing my name and Father Blackwood promised to take me on as his successor.

I picked up the bone fountain pen and placed it on the paper. I signed. As soon as my name was on that paper I felt the flood gates of power release and fill my entire being. It was pure bliss.

Some force then lifted me into the air, everyone gasped. I looked down and saw gold ribbons wrap around me.

The crown on my head turned to gold.

I was released and landed on the ground

I was released and landed on the ground. Everyone was wearing looks of shock, maybe this had never happened before?

I had never attended a dark baptism before, I stood next to Ambrose as my sister started hers thought most eyes were still on me.