Chapter Two

Isabel Esmeralda Rodríguez POV

I woke up still in this goddamn room I have been locked up in for the past two days. I mean sure the bed was nice and I had my own bathroom but I haven't eaten in two days. I was still wearing the same thing I was two days ago.

He really just locked me up in this room all alone. And I fucking hate this, I don't like being alone never it reminds me of some bad days. So with that I went straight to the door and started banging on it.

"OPEN UP THIS FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BLOW UP ALL OF YOU'RE SHIT LET ME OUT, LET ME GO" I yelled as loud as I fucking can while banging the door hard as fuck.

I did this for two days straight, yelling my lungs out at the day and crying myself to sleep. Because I had a family that abandoned me and didn't even care to find me.

My voice hurt so fucking much but I won't stop. I won't stop until they let me go, but I don't think that will happen. I fell down on my knees feeling tired and exhausted. I just started to cry, I cried so hard until I heard the door open up. I stood up to see Aliyah.

What the hell is going on?

I was about to fall down to the ground but she caught me.

"What have they done to you" she says a little bit scared of my situation while taking me out of my room.

"Oh nothing much just kidnapped me and locked me in my room for two days without any water or food" I said sarcastically while trying to walk down the stair and into the kitchen. I looked around the house admiring it. It was a beautiful home not gonna lie.

When we entered the living room I saw this one girl sitting in there. She was a beautiful girl and she saw me too and ran up to me trying to help me walk.

"What happened" The girl said.

"What did my brother do to you?" She asked me again, she had dark blond hair with brown eyes. They put me on a chair in the kitchen while Aliyah went to grab some water and an apple.

"They locked her up in her room for two days" Aliyah answered for me while I chucked down the water and started to eat the apple.

"What the hell, why would he do that?'' The brown eyed girl asked, looking concerned about me.

"I think I know because I may or may not 'disrespected' him" I say while taking another bite of my apple.

"What's your name why did they kidnap you" the blue eyed girl asked me.

"I'm Esm- I mean Isabel apparently and he kidnapped me to be his future wife" I looked at Aliyah and her eyes widen I think she knew who Isabel is, I mean everyone knew but nobody were looking after her or that's what I thought.

"Woooowww so you are the lost daughter of the Spanish mafia?" She asked me and I nod.

"I guess so but what's your name?" I asked them.

"I'm Tatiana and unfortunately the sister to the jerk that kidnapped you, sorry" She said feeling a little bit sorry for me.

"I'm Aliyah," Ali said trying to act like she doesn't know me. Good so I could send a message to Mila Ethan and Leila.

"Nice to meet you guys but do you have some food? I'm kinda verryyy hungry" I ask Tatiana and she nods.

"Yeah let me just ask our chef to do something real quick" She said while leaving the kitchen and then enters back with a chef.

After a while I could smell the delicious food and got hungrier. Then I saw an old woman coming to me with a plate with pasta on.

"Thank you" I said while smiling at her and she smiled back. I took my fork and took a bite of the pasta.