Grab n' Go

"Finns gonna be there." Robin pleaded. "Which one is that again?" I asked. "The curly haired brunette" i still looked at him confused. "The one you called cute?" he added. "Ahh, finney!" i remembered.

"Yeah he's coming so can you please come." "Finney being there isn't gonna change my mind." i laughed. "I'm not getting your shit if your not coming" he smirked. "Honestly kill yourself" i pushed him off my bed. "So you'll come" he lifted his head up looking at me over the corner of my bed. "No shit sherlock" i scoffed and helped him up. "Did i mention we're walking?" "You've got to be kidding me"

-

"We start school tomorrow" Robin stated. "Yeah" i sighed hating even the thought of it. "Hey if anyone messes with you, you tell me" he stopped walking. "Sure" i chuckled and kept walking. He stopped me and grabbed my arm again. "You tell me." he said again sounding a bit more stern this time. "Got it" i smacked his arm.

"What else do you have to tell me?" i joked. "Finn, he gets bothered at school i don't have too many classes with him but you do. And before you say it i know, i know he has to stand up for himself but he just needs some help until he can" "Oh." "Yeah"

"If i get into another fight my aunt will kill me" Robin laughed. "I'll defend you" i punched his arm like a punching bag. "Yeah right these kids are ruthless" "You're better though" i stopped when i saw the words "Grab n' Go" plastered on the high wall of a store.

"Finney!" i smiled and gave him a greeting walking with him to the chip isle. "What's your favorite?" he asked me. "I'm not sure, depends on how i'm feeling you know?" i said looking up and down at the variety. "yours?" "Doritos, but the blue ones" "Solid" i said grabbing the ruffles. "So finney blake, you got a girlfriend?"

He looked at me wide eyed. "I d-dont well i just kinda i m-mean" "Finney, i was kidding" i tried to put him at ease. "Yeah right, but um no i don't but there is this girl" he smiled. "Who?" i smiled teasingly. "Donna" he looked away. "Donna?" i smiled at him. "She's just a crush though" he looked back at me. "You can change that." i nudged his shoulder. "No i don't think so" he chuckled. "I'll help you think of me as your hype woman" "What do hype women do?" "Ok imagine your donna." i took a few steps back. "Oh my god have you seen finney blake?" i asked. "Yeah i've seen him around" he said in a horrible girl voice. "His hair so beautiful and his eyes and i can't begin to describe that smile of his" i dramatically stated. "I know right, he's such a catch"he replied in an even worse girl impression.

"Boom. Hype woman" i dropped an imaginary mic on the ground. "That was pretty great you made me sound like a rockstar" "Yeah of course i did im a hype woman" i said.

"Anyway i'm sure she likes you she just doesn't know it yet" i said moving over to the drink refrigerators. "Um when is a time you can talk to her?" i looked up and down for a drink. "I have a baseball game tomorrow after school!" "That's perfect you'll get to show off and talk to her"
"What if she doesn't say anything back?" "She will." i assured him. "Where is Robin he went to the bathroom like five minutes ago" i looked through the isles. "Hm"

The door rang and i saw two boys walking in headed towards us. "They go to your school?" i asked finn. "I think so i don't talk to many people." he rubbed his hands together. "Ok let's pay" i walked over to the cashier. "What about Robin?" "He's taking too damn long" i rolled my eyes and nudged finn with my elbow. I heard a thud behind us and turned around.

Vance fucking Hopper.

One of the boys had smashed into the pinball machine i hadn't noticed until now. Vance hovered over it his blonde hair covering his face. "Motherfucker!" he turned the red head boy to face him. "You fuck with my game?" he lifted his up by his shirt and threw him down crashing into the comic rack. I took a step back and my back hit the counter. Finney put his arm in front of me.

The other boy pulled out a switch blade. "Hey!" "Come here bitch!" Vance yelled and punched him in the face. Bending over in pain the boy left himself open so Vance could grab him and knee his stomach. The red head grabbed Vance from behind and put him into a chokehold while the other one came at him. Vance kicked the boy coming from the front and and elbowed the one from behind getting out. He threw him onto the ground and he laid there not moving. He picked up the other boy and held him up by his shirt. "Don't fuck with me again!" He slammed his head onto the ground and kept doing it over and over. Finally he stood back up and flipped  both of them off.

He walked back over to the machine and continued to play for a bit until i heard sirens. Kids gathered outside as two police officers grabbed him having to lift him up because he refused to move his feet. "Holy shit" finney said out of breath. I could tell by the way he didn't move he had been holding it this entire time. "What the fuck" i let out a small laugh of surprise. Robin ran over to me and finn. "Are you guys okay?" he put a hand on my shoulder and a hand on finn's.

"Yeah" Finn managed to stutter out. "That's why i told you to stay away from him, he's trouble" Robin sighed and took us out of the store.

What he didn't know was that Vance had dropped something. A choker that had a small flower on it.

-

We walked back to my place and saw the police car that had taken Vance pass us stopping at a house in front of us. The police officer got out first and opened the door for Vance grabbing the back of his collar, bringing him towards us. "I'm sorry to bother you ma'am, is this your brother?" he asked me looking up and down at finney and robin.

"N-" "Yeah he is." i cut Robin off and placed my hand on his arm reassuring him. "Looks like the shithead didn't lie after all" the police officer scoffed and dropped Vance in front of me. "Make sure he gets home and not into any more trouble" he walked back to his car. "What's wrong with you?" Robin turned me around. "If it were you you would want me to do the same." i defended myself. "Yeah except we are actually related and i would never go to jail" he responded. I turned around to look at Vance and he stood there looking at all of us.

"What?" he slightly yelled. "Excuse me?" i  said calmly "You dragged us into this mess and ask us "What?" I mean could you be more specific like What are we gonna do with you? What are we going to say to you? What do you want us to say after lying to police officers? What if they find out? So, i think you have to clarify what you mean when you yell at us WHAT" i screamed in his face. He took a step closer to me. "Touch her and i'll give you the beating of your life" Robin pushed me back so he stood in front of me.

"I would never. And i'd like you to see you try " he scoffed. "Then keep your distance. I will squash you like a bug." robin suggested and signaled for me and finney to walk away. "Thanks" Vance grumbled under his breath. "Your welcome" i responded and walked away with Robin and Finn.

"Y/n what were you thinking?" "I don't even know" i laughed. Robins face softened and he laughed with me. "Is anyone gonna talk about how scary that was? I almost shit myself" Finn looked at the both of us. "Not gonna lie i almost pissed myself when he yelled" i laughed. We all walked back to my house and spent the rest of the day there. "I hope you know i won't be there all the time" Robin said taking a chip out of my bag. "I know, that's why i've got finney here" i smacked his back and he looked up at the both of us. "You're funny." finney laughed and laid down on my bed.

————-
This was cute. I wanted to make it a sad chapter because i feel like killing myself right now but i just couldn't make it sad. So i gave up and rewrote the whole thing.

Word count : 1478