Body Bag

"So is that a yes, no....maybe so?" Vance spoke over the phone. "It's a probably." i held the phone on my shoulder while struggling to pull my shoes up. "I'll take a probably."

I could practically hear his smile through the phone. "Then take it." i laughed. "Is this awkward? I feel like it's awkward." he spoke. "It's only awkward if you point out that it is." "I don't think that's how that works." he replied. "Just shut up."

"You wanna go look today?" he asked. "Yeah it's been too long I have to-" The windows on my room slammed. "This rain-." i told him before dropping the phone. I walked over to the window and then a small pebble hit it. I looked down to see gwenny waving her hands. I flipped the lock and tossed it open.

"Y/n!" she yelled. "Holy shit." i mumbled and ran downstairs. She banged on the door and i unlocked it as fast as i could. "Y/n!" she came in and hugged me. "What's wrong?" i held her head into my chest as franher soft sniffles tightening my grip on her.

"I had a dream." she said. "I know where he is."

My heart froze.

"Okay let's go." "I already went. But I couldn't go in." 

"I need to call Detective Wright." she ran to my phone.

"Hello?". Vance was still on the phone. "Vance, she found them." i laughed. "Holy shit. Hold on i'll get ready. Where do i go?" he rushed. "I don't know. I'll call you okay?" "Okay."

I hung the phone up and let Gwenny dial the number. Her eyes went up and down looking at the dial and the card she held in her hand. "Detective Wright please."

-
I went up to my room. I threw her a pair on rain boots and pulled out a new rain jacket. "What are you gonna wear." she looked at me. "I like the rain." i smiled. I held her hand and and took her to the door. Vance was waiting outside and lifted me onto the back of his bike. "You guys go, i'll catch up."

She looked around suspiciously. Finally turning to me with a sad expression she pedaled away.
The wind mixed with rain was enough for my face to go numb. My grip around Vance's waist tightened out of excitement. I'm gonna see him again. Robin.

Even the thought of hugging him again. Talking to him again. It was too much for me to handle. I began to think about what we would do. We could go to the drive in. I'll watch anything he wants to see. He'll meet Vance. Maybe I can get them to finally get along. A smile forms on my face.

I've waited so long to see him. I can't wait.

And finney. I'll get to see finney again. I hope he's okay. "What are you thinking about?" Vance stoped at the light. "Robin, Finney, what i'm gonna do when i see them." i leaned my head on his back. "That's good. Is robin gonna be okay with you know..." he started. "What?"

It was fun to play dumb with him. I liked for him to make the pitiful things he calls moves. "Us." he laughed. "We're an us?" i asked him. "do you want that?" "Yeah." I smiled. "You're such a loser." he turned his eyes back on the road. "Then you're dating a loser." "More like you're dating a winner." he smirked.

-
When we arrived there was a farm of police cars. "this is so not my scene." he laughed.

Gwenny was sitting against a fence and the detectives were rushing into a house. The black van. My head pounded at the memory of that night. "I hope this sick bastard gets what he deserves." i mumbled. "He will." Vance pulls me into his chest.

"Let's go." i pull him. I looked over at Gwenny and when she noticed my eyes she turned immediately away. "Gwenny? What's wrong?" i walked after her. Her eyes wouldn't meet mine and she continued to walk hurriedly towards the scene. "I'm sorry ma'am you can't pass here." A police officer stopped me in my tracks. "Come on Jerry." Vance stood behind me. "Sorry kid." he looked at Vance and turned back around.