Don't sweat it

"It's new." "What." "The flyer, Mr.Yamada's putting them up again."
I looked down at my shoes trying to avoid the topic. "You don't think they're gonna find him do you?" finney looked over at gwenny. "Not how they want to" she said quietly.
"Let's go we're gonna be late." i walked away from the poster.
A faint chant sounded from across the fence. "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"
Finney grabbed my hand and ran with me following gwenny.
"You think your so tough huh?" Moose spoke. I looked over and saw Robin standing opposite of him. I rolled my eyes knowing where this was heading. "Let's find out." he jerked his head at him. "I will pound you like a nail you scrawny little beaner." he gritted through his teeth. He can't be serious. "Then do it. Unless your scared."
Robin knew how to use his words he knew exactly how to rise out of anyone he wanted.
Moose threw the first punch missing that's when Robin hit him with his backpack and kicked him into the pole.

He dodged several punches and started to choke him out. Finally he threw him onto the ground and punched him multiple times. Blood leaked out of his mouth and he stayed still not even fighting back. "Come on." Finney grabbed Gwennys arm. "Holy shit" she smiled. "Let's go." he walked but she stood still, "Let's go!" he pulled her and left.

"What the hell! That was Moose." "I don't care." "Moose is a giant asshole!" "I know." "But last year when he made your nose bleed-" "Gwen." "He had it coming." she shrugged. "No one has that coming." he chuckled. "I'm gonna check on Robin. I'll catch up" i patted Gwennys arm and ran back to Robin.

"Damn." i laughed looking down at his knuckles. "Yeah i know." he wiped them on my backpack. "Aw dude seriously." i licked my finger and tried
to get it off. "What'd he do?" i looked down at Moses who laid on the ground bleeding. "He was just shit talking. I was pretty sure he would back down. Nope" he laughed. "God you know one day someone's gonna beat the shit outta you." i punched his side walking with him towards school. "Yeah but today was not the day" he looked back at Moose.

-

"God he's so boring" i walked out of the classroom with finney. "Well what's your grade in there?" "D-. I gotta take another one of this classes to make sure i don't fail." i scoffed. "Hey finney." a boy looked at him up and down. "I'll catch you later y/n" he hurried off and i saw the other three follow him. I heard a slam and followed the last one to the boys bathroom. Robin came up behind me. "Come" he grabbed my hand and led me into the bathroom. "Yeah boys, not fags." is what i heard as soon as we came in. Robin walked me in and we stopped in front of the three. "Dipshits, move" he said and i followed him over to where finney was. "What're you do doing here?" he whispered to me. "I literally don't know."

"Hey finn.""Whats happening?" he asked finney. "You know just keepin on keepin on i guess." he looked over at me. "Uh huh. Moose got some damn sharp teeth, knuckles bled all first period." he washed his hands in the sink rinsing the blood off. The three boys began to walk away slowly never taking their eyes off finney. "Wait. Fuck with Finn again,I Fuck with you." they froze stating at Robin. "You can leave now." he shooed them away. "Could you?" finney asked me. "No of course" i turned around and sort of just stared at the wall.

"Thank you." he said. "You're gonna have to stand up for yourself one of these days." Robin sighed. "Yeah i know." finney replied. "Hey why'd you fight Moose?"
Robin looked over at me and continued taping his knuckles. "He was just shit talking" i explained. "Robin said he was pretty sure he'd back down." "Nope!" Robin laughed. "I was so surprised when he swung to be honest" he smiled looking down at his hands. "I mean did you have do it looked like you really hurt him." finney grabbed a paper towel and turned me around so i wasn't facing the wall anymore. "I was just gonna knock his ass down, wail on him a bit, but that wouldn't draw no blood." he started. "Y/n whats rule number 2 in fights?" he looked over at me. "In a situation like that, more blood the better, for the crowd, it makes your strong point?" i said. "I taught you well" he punched my arm.