regret

god henry, if you knew what you had done you would have been fucking terrified.

"patricks pov":
i walked near henry, i tapped him on the shoulder. but i couldn't talk, and it felt like i was numb all over. "henry?" he didn't respond. i shook him a little but he didn't seem to budge. maybe it was just a nightmare, or maybe i was dead.

henry's pov:
i looked over at patrick. what the hell. he was covered in blood. i couldn't scream, or yell. i just stood next to his lifeless body. "patrick?"  he didn't reply.

i woke up. god another nightmare? these dreams about patrick dying are always reappearing to me, i don't think it's a sign. but a warning, it felt so real. i was on patricks bed, he was putting on a different shirt. and for a second i could see his shirtless body, i looked away but i think he noticed me staring. "morning henry." "good morning patrick." it felt like everything was back to normal. "i'm going out, wanna come?" i nodded and got up.

when we got there he told me something. "henry, i'm gonna..borrow a few things. i swear to god if you tell anyone i'm gonna fucking kill you."
when we were walking out of the door, i looked over and saw he wasn't next to me. i heard a gunshot. "i'm gonna kill you fucker!" i heard more and more shots. i looked and saw patrick, dead on the floor. his blood was flowing everywhere. Patrick was dead. i got down and started hysterically sobbing, i couldn't control it. someone overheard me crying and called the cops when they saw patrick.