secret

only patrick's pov:
i walked downstairs and saw that my mom had prepared breakfast for me. "thanks for the breakfast mom, also just to let you know i'm going out with my friends later." i said while sitting down. "okay honey, me and your dad are gonna go out of town for atleast a week for a vacation. is that okay with you?" i nodded and began to eat. "you can also do whatever you want in the house as long as you clean after yourself. i don't want a mess when we return."

i started my car and drove over to victors house. when i got there i saw some bikes in his driveway. i walked inside and saw victor and stanley on the couch talking and richie and eddie on the other side of the couch. "what are these losers doing here?" victor looked over at me. "well i was in the forest taking a walk and fell into some trap or something that was underground and saw them hanging out. they aren't that bad. especially this stanley kid." he nudged stanley and got up. "okay..does henry know?"
"of course not, he would fucking flip." i walked over to the kitchen and opened the cabinets to find any remaining drugs. "did you restock yet?" "sorry belch took them to his house. anyways did you and henry make up? he told me he would." "yeah, we definitely made up." are me and henry a thing now? it's happened atleast four times.

"losers get out, i gotta tell victor something." they rushed out and i sat down on the couch. "so i don't know how to tell you this but i'll just say it. me and henry fucked." he looked confused but then smiled and walked over to his room. "victor are you okay?" "yeah i just need some space, you can come back later." i shrugged and walked outside and got back into my car.

i invited belch and henry to watch a movie at the cinema, they both agreed but i was worried for victor. "hey belch, hey hen." they waved at me and walked inside. i decided to try and wrap my arm around henry's shoulders. he pushed them away quickly. "quit it hockstetter, we're in public." henry whispered into my ear. "aw cmon now hen, do you really want us to be a secret?" he nodded looking annoyed. we got our tickets and popcorn aswell as drinks and went to our seats. i saw the chance and i took it, i grabbed henry's hand. he didn't budge but a few minutes after he moved his hand to my thigh, it made my breath hitch.

"i'm gonna go to the restroom really quick." henry said before getting up and walking away, a few seconds after i told belch i would go get a refill on my drink. i didn't bring my cup so i felt he suspected something. i walked over and went into the boys restroom. i didn't see henry but i guess he was in a stall already. it looked empty so i went to knock on the stall henry was in. "what?" "hey henry, i'm confused." i looked at the bottom of the stall, it had an open space so i decided to crawl through. "PATRICK WHAT THE FUCK! GET OUT IM TAKING A PISS." he pulled his pants up and got out of the stall. "what is wrong with you? you cant be crawling through a stall, that's called fucking stalking you creep." i stood behind him as he washed his hands. i pulled him towards me and grabbed his face rather harshly. "so we are just a secret?" "yeah." "so why did you put your hand on my thigh? belch was right next to me." "i don't know, i just wanted to. now can you move your hand? your squeezing my face."

i moved my hand back to my side and henry pulled my shirt towards him and kissed me. i pulled him closer to me and then pushed him onto a wall. i was pinning him and kissing his face and neck when i heard a voice. "god henry i thought he was fucking joking." i looked back and saw victor standing near the door. "oh uh victor- i can explain this shit." i was confused. "uh is there something i gotta know?" victor looked at me and i stepped away from henry. "yeah, henry over here likes the both of us. he kissed me before going to your house and fucking you. but i didn't know until you told me y'all did."

henry that lying son of a bitch. "fuck you henry and victor, i gotta say man i feel bad for you." i walked out and told belch that we were leaving. i saw victor walk out too, and a tear running down his eye. henry broke both our hearts today. i love him and all but why did he have to be such a bitch? fuck him.