lover

tw: smut warning? and mention of suic*dal thoughts

henry's pov:
i was running, his house was like 10 minutes away, i needed to tell him how i felt, even if his feelings change. i arrived after a while and knocked on the door. it started raining a bit and my hair started to get soaked. i knocked on the door once, no reply. i knocked again and someone opened the door. it was Ms Hockstetter. "Hey uh have you seen patrick around?" "of course dear! he's up in his room but i think he's resting right now, if you want i can wake him up." "no need, i'll wake him up myself, thanks miss hockstetter." "anytime dear, remember our home is yours." i walked inside and saw patrick's dad in the dinning room reading a newspaper. wish my dad was more like that. i walked upstairs. i heard some groans coming from inside and heard something along the lines of "oh shit..fuck me." and opened his door. i saw him on his bed, oh my god.
i saw him, he had a boy on top of him. what the hell. he didn't even notice me until i spoke up. "patrick what the hell are you doing with this guy?" he looked up and grinned, that stupid smile. the smile he put when he was up to no good. "hey henry, just helping myself. did you need something?" "no but how did your mom not catch you?" the boy ontop of him grabbed his clothes and put them on before jumping out of the window. "well my mom already knows and my dad just is there." i saw atleast 12 beer cans scattered around his room. "so your drunk?" he nodded in reply. "patrick. be very honest with me, why didn't you tell me about you moving?" he drank the remain of beer in the bottle next to him and sighed. "because..i've been have suicide thoughts and i just couldn't bear you having to deal with me and all my problems. like one day we are in good conditions and the next we arent, and after that we seek to make up but that tension-" he stopped and looked at me directly in the eyes. he motioned me to come sit on his bed. so i did. "that tension is always gonna come back, every fucking time.. even when we make up, we do some dumb shit to fuck everything up again. i just couldn't do it. but then i thought, me and henry have the most history out of our gang, or out of anyone we know in general. and that's when i knew i loved you." i hugged him tightly and i knew just now, that i loved him. i leaned in and kissed him, he pulled away from me for a second and gave me a beer bottle, i reluctantly agreed and drank a bit, i wasn't tipsy all that much. i leaned in once again to reconnect our lips. i loved his taste, and it seemed like he was enjoying mine.

patrick's pov:
i loved him so fucking much, i needed to show him. i wanted to show him how much i did love him. our lips were fighting for dominance and to no surprise i had won. i explored his mouth, i wasn't gentle but definitely wasn't that rough. i heard voices from outside my room. "honey you okay up there?" I stopped and panicked for a second. "YEAH IM FINE!" "okay just let me know if you need anything!" I took a deep breath and laughed a bit. it was strange. i have never genuinely laughed before. "you laughed, you really laughed." i smiled at him. "well if my mom knew she would obviously tell your dad and you know how that would go." his dad was crazy when it came to his love interest, if he caught henry laughing around a boy he would punch him when they got home. "it's okay, i've dealt with worse." he kissed me again and positioned himself on top of me. I moved back a bit to around the middle of my bed. he was sitting down around my crotch, i was hard. my dick felt like it was growing and getting harder. I moaned quietly and looked at henry dead in the eye. "god your fucking perfect henry bowers." he kissed me and this time it felt way more passionate than the other times. he put his hands on my chest and i gripped my hands on his waist. "shit..your rock hard." he said laughing. i took off my shirt and kissed him repeatedly, i was having a hard time unbuttoning his shirt but then just decided to rip it off. "and i thought you were weak." i nodded and began kissing henrys neck and started going lower, first at his chest, then his stomach. i stopped again. "oh god how many times are you gonna stop?" i looked at him. "new cuts? god your dad can't ever get enough." "let's not focus on that." i kissed him again and began unbuckling his jeans. i was kissing around his crotch area and kissed the fabric that was an inch away from his dick. he groaned at that, it felt so nice to touch him. "please just hurry up and fuck me." but this one was special and he hadn't done this ever. "you can take control, since this is your first time with a boy." "i want you to suck me off. and don't stop at all." i pulled down his boxers and his bulging cock sprung out, it grew a bit in size since last summer at the junkyard and i loved it. i got down and started to kiss his cock, i felt it start to feel a bit harder and so i put around half of it in my mouth, i had never done this and didn't know if i was doing a bad job but it felt like henry was enjoying it. "oh my fucking god...yeah good job.." at this point i was teasing him a bit by just licking around, but he pushed my head down and i felt his cock in the back of my throat. i was gagging but moved my head up and down. i looked up at henry and saw his head roll back in pleasure. "shit i'm close pat." "do you wanna cum inside me?" he nodded and started to help me unbuckle my belt and jeans. i was sort of skinny compared to my friends, but i was never worried or insecure about it. i got on top of him and towered on top of his dick, i lined myself up with him and slowly started to push down. "wait, are you sure you don't want a condom or anything?" "no henry, i just wanna feel you inside me." i pushed down and moaned a bit louder. "shit! that feels so good." it was a bit painful but i loved it. i started to move around and bounce a bit. henry pushed me lower than i already was, it hurt like hell. henry's hands were on my waist and he started to push me up and down. i started to catch onto the rhythm and went a bit faster. "yeah..just like that patrick." i felt something inside me. "did you cum already?" henry nodded and kissed me one last time. "you know i love you right?" i said. "yeah, i know." henry smiled back at me.

henry's pov:
i loved patrick, he knew it so well. but i still remember those words. ("well maybe if i knew you didn't want me to kiss you or show any affection to you, i would have just stopped! you know i'm not really that type of fucking person.") and the other words ("be careful henry, remember i love you.") both from my lovers. but who will i choose?

(final word count : 1340 words)