bowers house

pt2 of bedroom (aka that short bonus chapter)

i walked over to the kitchen where i saw Patrick leaning on a counter. i didn't even try to look at him but i felt his eyes locked to mine. "Patrick stop staring at me. its so fucking weird." i opened the fridge to see what leftovers there were, but to my surprise i felt hands on my waist. my shirt, i don't have it on? well any time Patrick comes over i never have it on. "nice body hen, all just for me?" i closed the fridge and pushed him onto the wall next to it. "keep your fucking hands off me." i said, leaning closer to his body. "y'know, i could just kiss you right now, but since i'm feeling generous i'll give you more than that." he kissed me and for a second i pulled away, he reconnected our lips together again but this time i didn't try and budge. it felt good kissing him. it lasted some seconds, i stopped to catch my breath for a second then connected our lips once again. he had put his arms back on my waist, i had my arms around his neck. he started to suck on my neck and collarbone, i rolled my head back in pleasure, only a few quiet moans coming out of my mouth. "pat, we can't. we're just friends, that's it." i didn't want those words coming out of my mouth, but if anyone caught us i'd be on the streets. "cmon, we're just making out. it's not like anyone even saw us. let's get back to it." patrick said. i heard laughter coming from the back door , right across from where me and pat were. it was the faggot losers. Richie was the only one laughing, the rest were there watching and beverly and bill were recording us. "oh shit, pat- look behind you." i pulled my arms away from his neck. "oh my fucking god. those motherfuckers. we gotta get them." me and pat both opened the door and ran after them as fast as we could. i saw victors car and him in the drivers seat. "VICTOR LET US IN! WE GOTTA FUCKING KILL THOSE LOSERS!" we had jumped in his car, and had eventually caught up to them. i had pinned both Eddie and bill down on the ground, Patrick was holding ben and Richie down, and victor was holding mike and beverly by their shirts. "I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU TELL A SOUL WHAT HAPPENED YOU DIE. ALL OF YOU." i said. "wait henry what even happened?" victor said in a confused voice. "well him and Patrick were kissing and making out and were almost about to have sex but they saw us recording and ran after us." Richie said while puckering his lips at Eddie. "stop being gross Richie, that is so unsanitary." Eddie said. "oh uh, well losers it's not your fucking business to be spying on them." i grabbed the camera from bills hands and broke it. "bowers y-you suck! that costs s-so much!" bill said with a stern look. "oh shut the hell up stuttering bill. that tape is more important than your dead brother." i said laughing at him, Patrick and victor joined along. we stood up and ran back to the car, driving off and leaving the losers there on the floor. the whole ride back was silent. we had all agreed to stay at Patrick's house even though i go there every week. Im just nervous about the losers, what if they tell, or worse. they tell my dad.

(599 words)