"Ok. But why is Di late today?"

"I shut her alarm" I said not regretting my actions at all.

"Why?"

"I didn't do it for fun. She was tired"

"Very caring of you" she said while giving a teasing glance.

"Shut up yaar!" I exclaimed not in mood to go through her teasings. Mishti came out dressed looking beautiful but I didn't smile cause I am upset with her.

We walked down the stairs, maa questioned Mishti for being late to which she answered

"Aakh hi nahi khuli maa"

We had our breakfast which I probably didn't like much cause it was made by Kuhu still it was better than earlier.

I moved back to our room and took my things I purposely didn't wait for her.

She entered our room when I was pushing my laptop in its bag, she glanced at the table and didn't saw any of my things so she came ahead uttering.

"You didn't wait for me, I would have given you"

"No. Thanks." I said not even looking at her. I moved towards the door but then got reminded of something so I turned and walked towards my better half.

Standing in front of her I bent down and kissed her neck saying saying

"Keep this beating for me"

We stared at each other for a long time trying to communicate the unsaid words between us. My phone beeped with a message halting our communication.

Reaching office I went in my cabin and the first thing I did was sent money to Mishti's account.

I messaged her to transfer that amount to Myra's account so that she doesn't freaks out and sends me my money back.

I picked up my phone and called Rihaan, to talk about the loan Mishti took from him.

He didn't delay to pick it up as we have being having a business relationship since long. And we have been friends too.

It's definitely embarassing that when I am so wealthy still Mishti went to him to ask for a loan. It wouldn't have been a problem if she took money from someone who isn't in my contact list.

"Kya yaar! Paise chahiye the to maang leta bhabhi ko bhejne ki kya zaroorat thi"
("If you wanted money you could have asked me why was the need to send sister in law")

He taunted me as soon as he picked up my phone. It triggered my anger but I calmed myself down cause I have a work from him.

"It's nothing like that. She took a personal loan."

"Really? She took it for buying a house for you both. Come on yaar Abir you have so much money that you could buy fifty such houses at a time. Then why did you asked Bhabhi to pay for it. Bechaari karze me doob jayegi"

I could feel the blood in my nerves running as fastly as it can and my whole body temperature going up as all he did was insult me and Mishti.