Her statement just broke the last string of my patience,

"What do you mean by this? Am I coming in your way to success?"

"When did I say that?"

"Whatever you just said means the same"

"Just shut up" she turned away to walk to bathroom but now I wasn't done.

"Tumhe ho kya Gaya hai? Hr baat pr ladti rehti ho."
("What has happened to you? You fight on every topic")

She turned back facing me, keeping the heat between us same as before,

"Kuch nhi hua hai. Aur aapko aisa kyu lagta hai?"
("Nothing. Why do you feel so?")

"Wow! Mujhe aisa kyu lagta hai? Tum khud ko zara dekho..."
("Why do I feel so? Look at yourself...")

"Whatever it is, be quick I need to pee"

I couldn't help but smile at her statement, she even did the same. We forgot we were having a fight.

"Go" she ran to bathroom, I just sat there on study table covering up my remaining work cause if I go down she will again get upset, so it's better to be here.

I heard door opening noise, she came out but I didn't turn to look for her as I am really upset with her now.

"What are you doing here?" I heard her screaming, I was about to turn but she again yelled "Don't" so I turned back facing my back to her.

"It was you who said 'what will others think'" I said while double quoting her words still not facing her.

"I thought you aren't here so I had a bath and came out in towel as I forgot my clothes" she answered meekly.

"So! What's the problem?" I asked being a little wicked as I smirk rested on my face.

"I have the right to see you naked." I said teasing her acting as if I will turn back any moment.

"I know you won't" she said with belief. I smiled at her statement, I really wish she trusts me the same way for whole life.

"Fine. So what do you want me to do?" I asked as I stopped teasing her and became a little serious as we are really late for breakfast.

"Move out of the room without turning" she requested and I followed I moved in straight direction due to which I couldn't see her.

I sat on the sofa outside in corridor only to realise that I never sat on it. Thanks to wife then for making me use the unused furniture in our house.

Ketu climbed up the stairs and walked towards me,

"Everyone is waiting Bhai" she rested hands on hips while questioning me.

I patted the space beside me so she could join me and she did.

"Tell me one thing why are you here? Did you and di had fight?"

Yeah right! And I am not going talk to her. Cause she said mean things to me.

"Nope. Just had a call"