Felicia gave me a blank stare as they were helping her up, and I smirked  at her, trying hard not to laugh.

Did she think I was going to apologize and help her up?

Leonardo looked like he was about to erupt in laughter as he stood next to me but looked away and took a deep breath.

"Yeah, I'm ok. I just tripped,"

She said in the most irritating voice I have ever heard while looking at me.

After a few minutes, we carried on walking.

She stood next to Leonardo this time, maybe thinks she could get the "OTHER TWIN" to like her, how pathetic.

Luckily, Leonardo does not get angry that quickly, so I don't think he will hurt her unless if she does something that actually pisses him off.

Leonardo's POV:

I see that this girl next to me is a real problem.

I looked over at Fernando, and he just grinned at me.

That Bitch, when it's just him and me, I will punch that grin off your face.

Anyway, I know that this girl didn't just trip.

Fernando might have anger issues, but he doesn't get angry over nothing.

I heard Rose talk to her friend Ashley and realised why Fernando did nothing more than trip this girl.

She is Rose's friend, and if we do anything to one of her friends, she might not like us.

Aagh, how I wish she was not next to me. WHY CAN'T SHE GO BACK TO FERNANDO?!

The girl,um Felicia she was now trying to put her hand through my arm.

There was no way I was going to allow her to make me feel so uncomfortable, but what should I do?

I tried moving a bit closer to Rose, but she came closer and held my hand.

It felt like there were bugs moving around in my hand.

I shook my hand, forcing her to let go, but she did it again.

I was getting angry and trying to get her hand off mine.

Luckily, the bell rang, which meant it was time to go to class.

Rose and her other friend started running to where they left their bags, and Rose shouted out.

"BYE GUYS."

Felicia turned around and blew a kiss to both me and Fernando before she ran off.

"That girl is going to be a problem,"

Fernando said.

"Yeah, I see that. Care to deal with it?"

I joked.

"With pleasure."

Fernando said, put his hands in his pocket, turned around, and walked away.

_________________

After School
Rose's POV

It was after school and my friends had already gone home.

I was going home at 3:00 pm or even later, somehow I got used to staying at school alone for hours.

So I was sitting down on a step with my phone in my hands.  

"Aww, is my princesa alone now?"

I heard Fernando say and turned my head to see him walking with Leonardo.

"Where were you guys?"

I asked.

"Oh, we signed up for the boxing club because a teacher said we should do it,"

Leonardo said.

"So you guys were forced to do it?"

"Of course not. We just thought it would be a good idea."

Leonardo answered.

"Ok, then that means I will come and watch you guys when you fight."

"We can't wait to see you,"

Fernando said, grabbing my arms and pulling me up, then pulled me closer to him, let go of my arms, and placed his hands on my waist.

He looked down at me, and my heart started beating out of my chest.

BEEP!!!

I heard a hoot from my mum's car.

I was inside the gate, but I knew that she could see what was happening.

"I have to go, guys."

I said, pulling myself away from Fernando.

"So soon?"

Fernando said, and I couldn't open my mouth to reply.

I grabbed my bag from where I left it and ran to the car.

I entered the car.

(Just keep in mind my mum fetches both myself and a boy from next door, she works in an office of some sort and that's why she fetches me a bit late ).

"Who are they?"

The guy who was already in the car asked.

His name is Jacob, and
He is in grade 10, has black hair, dark brown eyes, and his skin is a bit darker than mine.

He also goes to a different high school, which is close to mine. I have known him for 8 years now, making him one of my best friends.

"They are my friends,"

"Friends, you say, why was that other one holding you like that?"

He asked.

"Oh, I don't know, it's what he does,"

I saw my mum's reflection in the mirror, moving her eyebrows up and down.

"Who fetches your 'FRIENDS'? Maybe I can give them a ride."

my mum said.

"MUM!, you can't, even if you want to because you see those two black BMWs over there, it they's"

I said.

"I hope you are not making up a story to get cause you like them."

"MUM!!!!"

I said loudly, and she laughed.

My mum started the car and reversed.

When we were about to leave, we saw the two BMWS that I was talking about. One was going behind the other, which were going in the opposite direction, then we were.

First, Leonardo passed us and blow me a kiss, then Fernando, who winked at me, before they speeded off.

I couldn't help but blush.

"Ooooo,"

"MUM! stop."