Where Am I?

KAYLA

I opened my eyes to the sound of people screaming horribly loud. What the hell? I was in a dark room and I wasn't able to see anything. I mean it was pitch black DARK.

"What's going on?!" I yelled waiting for an awswer.

"HELP ME!" Someone screamed.

Ok now this was just crazy.

I tried to stand up, but something was yielding me to do so. It felt as if I were sitting in a chair with my arms and legs tied down with something on my head.

The fuck was going on?

"GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" I hear  another voice yell.

Then suddenly the lights flickered on.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw
six other different people around me tied up with knives lined up in front of their faces with their arms and legs tied down. I looked down at myself and so was I.
I could see signs with each person's name hanging from their chairs.
Kayla, Macey, Craig, Ray, Chresanto and Jacob.

Some boy with a afro got my attention. His sign said Jacob. "Aye!" He called out.

I looked his way.

"I think I know why we're in here." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

Just when he was about to speak, something popped onto the flatscreen that was on the wall.

Everyone quickly put their attention on it.

On the screen was some clown looking doll with a white face, black hair and red circles on it cheeks. It began to talk.

"As you can see, you're all tied up in this chamber. Why? Because you all chose to take others lives for your own and do sinful things. You're here to learn your lessons.This is a game. A DEADLY game."

At that moment my heart skipped a beat. This was not going to be pretty.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" The Macey girl yelled.

The doll on the screen continued to speak

"This is your first task out of seven. There are five knives lined up infront of your faces. You will have to push your faces through the knifes and once your face is all the way through, your chains on your arms and legs will open and there will be a key under your chair. You'll need to grab the key and stop the timer, but if you don't stop the timer soon enough, the nails on the side of your head will close in and pierce your skull and you will die. Let the games begin."

Then the screen went blank.

"Hell naww!" Yelled Craig.

Everyone was silent for a while. Panicking at the most. I didn't want to die so I went for that shit. I took a deep breath and began to push my face through the knives "AHHHHH!!" I squealed in pain and pulled my head back. My face was already dripping blood.

Macey began to cry. "I CAN'T DO THIS!!!" She said closing her eyes and shaking her head.

Chresanto glanced at the timer which said 1:00 minute left. "OH HELL NO!" He began to ram his face through the knives. "Fuck!!!!!" He yelled as he continued to push his face through.

I watched him as blood started to pour from his face.

Then something went "Cling!" And he was released. He fell to the floor in pain. "MY FACE!!!" He cried

I looked at the timer 45 seconds remaining.

I knew this shit was about to hurt, but I had to bear it or I was going to die. I felt the nails on the side of my head closing in signaling me that time was running out."OWWWWW!" I cried in pain As started to push my head through the knives once more.

Chresanto crawled under his chair and snatched the key and struggled to get to his clock, but he made it. His clock froze at 30 seconds. He laid out in the floor in victory "Yes!" He said.

I was still trying to get my face through the knives and so were the others. I slowly pushed my face through screaming and crying in pain and then finally "Cling!" My chains opened and I quickly got up and got my key and stopped my clock at 20 seconds. My face was burning and dripping blood, but I'm just glad those nails didn't pierce my skull.

I looked over at Macey who wasnt even trying to push her face through, she was just sitting there yelling and crying "I CAN'T DO THIS!!!! PLEASE!!!!" She screamed in pain as the nails on the side of her head started to pierce her.

It was only 15 seconds left on the clock and it was just me and Chresanto that were free.

I looked over at the boy with the afro that talked to me earlier and he was almost there.

"COME ON!! YOU'RE ALMOST THERE HURRY!" I yelled at him seeing that time was rapidly running out on him. His face was cut and bleeding and he was yelling in pain, but then Cling, Cling, Cling.

Him, Craig and Ray's chains opened.

They all quickly got their keys and stopped the timers.

And now it was Kim and Macey who were still not free.

And now It was only 5 seconds Left.

Eveyone started to yell at them to hurry.

Kim's face was almost through, but macey's stupid ass was just sitting there crying.

Cling Kim's Chains came open. She was so weak and was struggling to reach her key

3......2....

She grabbed it and finally stopped her timer.

1......

Right then and there, we heard Macey screaming in agony as the nails rammed into the side of her skull.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She screamed and cried.

I looked away because the sight was so disturbing.

After a few seconds, her screams stopped and she was

Dead

The screen came back on and there was that ugly ass doll again.

"Poor Macey." He said.

"Congratulations to you six that made it. You will now take the keys that you have and keep up with them because trust me, you will need them later on. There is a door to your right. On the other side is your next task. Welcome to SAW......This is only the beginning."