Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 31

Magic: Steam Magic

Grimore: 4 leaf clovers

Personality: Y/n has a calm personality but can get excited easy. He has a pretty short temper. When he gets excited, he could get angry and hostile easier. Y/n tries to train any chance he gets, even if it means taking old lessons again and getting into people's businesses. He can be gullible at times. When he's calm, he's charismatic and acts dumb sometimes to hide his abilities. He always is thinking about the next step and always is scanning his environment.

He likes people who aim to get stronger and doesn't care about people's past. He unknowingly inspires people with his wisdom and skills. When it comes to Mereoleona, he becomes lazy and carefree but when fighting her, he's calm and calculating. Depending on the situation, he might get more excited and hyped up to go all out. When asked why get he trains so much and is so powerful, he'll respond with; "I want to surpass the lioness."

Communication Magic Tools:  Magic Knight squads have several to keep in contact with Knights away on missions, and only some of the devices transmit visual as well as audio. These devices do not require the user to supply it with magic, so people with little to no magic power or with poor magic control could make use of them. Y/n usually uses this when he's exploring or doing solo missions.

Hometown; Kikka

Relatives:
* Mother
* Father
* ____-Aunt
* ____-Cosuin

Abilities:

* Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Y/n is extremely skilled in hand-to-hand combat, usually able to overpower any opponent he encounters. This is due to the lessons he took from his father when he was younger. Like Mereoleona,  he is more of a fighter than a mage. He employs it as his main style of fighting, and also uses his magic in conjunction with his hand-to-hand prowess for more deadly strikes, inspired heavily by Mereoleona.

* Immense Strength: Y/n possesses tremendous physical strength, as shown when he went on par with Mereoleona and perhaps even stronger. He sent her to the Heart Kingdom with a single attack.

* Immense Speed: Y/n possesses tremendous raw speed, as shown when he outmaneuvers Mereoleona and parries her attacks with great ease.

* Immense Endurance: Y/n possesses extraordinary endurance, as shown when he takes the assault by a Body Magic enchanted giant, who's power only grew with size, yet Y/n only came out with dirt and torn clothes, no sign of injury.

* Enhanced Mana Sensory: Y/n is extremely skilled in sensing mana.

* Immense Magic Power: As a man that went toe to toe with Mereoleona, Y/n possesses an immense amount of magic power. His magic power is so massive that he was able to Nuke an entire country in a spatial zone, which was an exact replica of the Spade Kingdom in a matter of seconds and still was able to fight near full capacity and despite his mana being almost drained before the fight with Kirito.

* Mana Zone: Y/n can control all the mana in an area around him to increase his spells' power and range, to predict opponents' attacks, and to maneuver in mid-air.

* Mana Method; After training in the Heart Kingdom, Y/n has learned to use the country's unique magic technique in combination with his Steam Magic.

Steam Magic: Y/n uses this magic attribute to generate, manipulate the element of Steam, and teleported to other sources of steam. This magic has the ability to overpower and weaken other forms of magic.

Reinforcement Magic: Is a form of magic that allows the user to increase their physical abilities. Most mages apply this magic in some manner when fighting. This form of magic allows the user to increase their physical abilities, like strength and speed. In order to use it to its full potential, specific spells are required, which are stored within grimoires. This magic could also be used to enhance the abilities of allies.

Restraining Magic: Y/n uses this form of magic to restrain his opponents with steam.

Creation Magic: Y/n uses this form of magic to shape objects and entities from steam. He has a habit of creating a steam dragon when fighting against his opponents.

Without Grimoire:
* Can generate steam kinda like the Colossal Titan. He can heat up his hands to raise his temperature and let out steam from his body.

With Grimoire; 
* Vapor Levare(Steam Lift): Uses his steam to fly and surf on steam.

* Rhinoceros Cornu: Y/n uses his steam to create horns that pick up people and makes them unable to move. This surrounds the person with steam.

* Rhinoceros Crimen: Y/n surrounds himself in steam that's shaped like a rhino and charges forward. To stab or bash someone away.

* Calefac (Heat Up): Y/n lets out thin steam and raises temperature with his steam. This is mostly used in a hostage situation but the Steam will be seen by sensory magic users and those with keen eyes.

* Furtivis Vapor: Y/n creates much steam at once, making it hard to see them or anything. Y/n uses the steam generated to blind his foes so he can escape. He could also use it to fight, hit and run as their foes cannot see him.

* Disperge Flumine: Send out a wave of steam in all directions.

* (Monstrous Steam) Immanis Vapor; Release blasts of steam in a form of a creature or object.

* Flumine Vapor: Release beams of steam. Discharge steam from the mouth.

* Vapor Ferrum: Y/n surrounds his fist with a steam aura and punches the opponent, engulfing them in steam and burning their skin.

* Vapor Creatura: Project steam pillars, steam spikes, steam chains.

* Mana Method Fumus Draco: A powerful attack that creates a huge current of steam in the shape of a dragon, which is then sent towards the opponent. Essentially a devastating single target attack, few are the people who can suffer a hit from this technique and continue to fight.

* Mana Method Vapor Obice: A shield of steam is formed around the user as a cylindrical barrier that reaches just above the Y/n's or allies head. After the initial creation Y/n can manipulate the steam, allowing for steam spikes, tentacles, hands alike. The bad thing is that the shield isn't that reliable against really strong magic. However, an opponent who is strong enough can break through the shield.

* Mana Method Vapor Transferre: An ability which allows Y/n to transport from one area of steam to another steam source. Y/n has to have been to the area before and the distance is limited to about one mile.

* Mana Method Ardens Fumus: In this attack Y/n takes a deep breath in and then blows out a mass of boiling steam toward an enemy or group of enemies. It can cause severe burns, and a close range hit can be lethal. The size of the steam cloud is dependent on the Y/n's statistics. The steam covers 5 cubic meters of area.

* Mana Zone Vapor Verberare: After taking control of the surrounding mana, Y/n pummels the target with steam waves and blasts from multiple directions. The continuous stream of attacks from every direction makes it difficult to escape from or to defend against this spell. Inspired by Mereoleona.

* Mana Zone Vapor Terebras: Used when the enemy is standing around Y/n's Steam to surprise attack them. Large sharp drill shaped spears made of steam comes forth out from all around the steam around the enemy and attack them. Alternatively, this can be used as a powerful defense, causing the steam drills to intercept attacks and either nullify them (in the case of elemental techniques) or deflect them high (in the case of projectiles and weaker magic attacks).

* Mana Zone Method Vapor Fluctus Mortis: Using large amounts of steam Magic, Y/n creates Superheated Steam from thin air and forms so much that it creates a steam tidal wave. Since it is super heated, it's invisible. The steam then does not dissipate for the duration of the battle, thus creating an arena where Y/n has a large advantage. At its full power, it has the power to single handily nuke one of the Kingdoms.

* Vapor Esse: ??!