The Lioness Vs The Rhino

"Eh? You'll go and check it out?" A old man is seen looking at a tall figure. "I'm not so sure that's wise!"

"I wouldn't worry about an outsider like me," the man said, he seemed to be around 5'11. "Tell me, anything else I should do about these disturbances?"

"Well, there is one thing...!" the old man said.

"Hm?" the tall man raised an eyebrow, his H/c hair was short but long at the same time. His e/c eyes seemed to be calm, all things considered.

"The heat..." old man spoke to him, with a serious expression.

"Heat? So like, fire magic. Shouldn't be a problem." the man starts to walk off, the old man tried to grab his arm.

"Wait, Y/n!" the old man was pulled along with ease as Y/n looked down.

"Huh? What is it?" Y/n asked as the old man sighed.

"Ever since you turned 30, you've been dealing with problems around here!" the old man lectured him, "this one, I have a feeling it's different...the heat...it's almost unbearable. I thought I was gonna melt."

"What...? There's no way..." Y/n says as he holds his head. "Damn, those animals must be hurting! Better make it in a hurry!"

"Are you even listening to me?!" the old man shouted.

"Yeah, I heard you. But don't worry, I'll take care of it! You guys taught me how to be the strongest I can be!" Y/n got pumped.

"You're just like a kid, you've already left this kingdom once before, I still wonder why you came back." his aunt walked out of her house.

"Well," Y/n seemed a bit embarrassed, "I guess there's nothing wrong with a check up now and then."

"Gonna head towards the other kingdoms?" the old woman asked.

"Yeah, that gang from the Diamond Kingdom seems to be traveling to all of them. Hopefully I can track them down before it gets too wild." Y/n says as the old woman gave him a mask.

"Here, take this. He wouldn't want them to trace you back to here." she says as Y/n smiled.

"Thanks." he waved his hand as he walked away. "I'm gonna check it out and be on my way, see ya."

The man's grimoire shines as Y/n leaps in the air and rides his steam to the forest. The old people look at him, "there he goes again."

"You think he'll get Mana Method perfected?" the old man asked Y/n's aunt.

"He is family after all." her voice speaks as Y/n puts on the mask and is seen in the forest. "He'll figure it out, one way or another."

Y/n follows the animals, as they lead him to a section of the forest. "This the place?"

They nodded at Y/n as Y/n saw a faint orange haze. It was almost as if it was an intense heat haze. "Wait, there's someone in the middle. This seems like magic, I could probably take this down but..."

Y/n looked at the leaves withering away as the heat slowly got pushed out, the animals whimpered as they backed up. Y/n looks at them, saddened before he raised his palm at the woman in the far distance. "Flumine Vapor."

Y/n released a beams of steam. He shot the steam from the mouth. The beam went straight to Mereoleona, who was sleeping. The beam hit her and seemingly sent her away and the heat came down. Y/n smirked under the mask, "there, takes care of the rift raft."

Y/n suddenly sensed the person's mana moving.

"Here." Mereoleona appeared behind Y/n with her hand engulfed in flames. "Calidus Brachium!"