Biana POV

"Here, Biana," Dex pulled out a chair for me to the table.

"Aw, thank you Dex," I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and his turned pink. He was so cute.

I sat down the my chair and placed down my breakfast that my mom had made for everyone. Sophie had FINALLY woken up, and now we could all eat. 

"Sorry, guys. You could have just woken me up," Sophie blushed from embarrassment, as Keefe pulled out a chair for her to sit on. Sophie gave a sweet smile up at him, and I swear I saw Keefe blush. They were SO CUTE!

"We left that to Keefe," Marella said matter-of-factly. Everyone laughed.

"Look, I felt bad waking her up okay!" Keefe protested.

"Wait, when did you guys wake up?" I asked.

"Well, we all woke up around 10," Dex answered.

"You guys had to wake 2 HOURS for me?!" Sophie cried.

"Yep," Linh nodded.

Sophie buried her face her hands to hide her bright red face.

"Guys! You should have just woken me up!"

"Sophie, it's not that big of a deal. You need your sleep anyway," Fitz reassured her. Finally! Fitz was getting the hang of how to actually be a nice friend!

She sighed, "I'm really sorry everyone," She took a bite of the breakfast, "Oh, wow! This is amazing!"

"Yep, my mom's a great cook," I beamed. My mom had been giving me baking and cooking lessons for the past week, and I had started to get the hang of it. Hopefully one day I'll be as good as her.

After we finished the food, we all walked back to the sleepover room.

"So... What do we do now?" Sophie asked. I shrugged.

"I mean, you guys can leave if you want to..." I trailed off.

"Well, I kind of want to stay, if that's okay with you," Linh fiddled with the edge of her pj shirt.

"Yeah, that's fine!" I said happily, "Actually, everyone get dressed. There's something I want to show you guys," I said mysteriously. 

"Not gonna tell us what it is?" Keefe smirked.

"Nope!" I crossed my arms and turned my head, "The only thing I'm going to tell you is to wear clothes you can run in." Everyone narrowed their eyes suspiciously at me. But I just shrugged like I didn't know what was going on.

"Well, I'll go get ready then," Wylie said.

"Me too," Marella agreed. Everyone left to go change in bathrooms, or closets, while Fitz and I went to our bedrooms.

I couldn't wait to show them the surprise, they were gonna love it!