20~ Heart of a Future Husband

Thanks for 40k+ !

Thanks for 40k+ !

Also, shout out to -AvatoAdmire for making her Wattpad theme one of my newer characters, Ciono.

༻𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨༺

I love when I'm underestimated. It makes a bull with horns look much more like a calf with cupid wings when I give them something unexpected to dwell on. Proving a dummy wrong, with the utmost ease, is the sweetest revenge anyone can perform upon the enemy.

I look down at Liara sitting between my legs, and see she's making a flower crown. I pick a petal out of her hair, smiling to myself. Having to use any brutal form of conversation was not my intent, especially in front of her, but I can't allow harm to ever come near. Besides, she seems rather comfortable with all of this, to my surprise.

"Sister!" her brother scowls at us both, "look at yourself! You're a pet! Wake up!"

Classic manipulation.

Liara hugs my leg instead, "And you're not, huh?"

Dacien provides pillows for her knees, and I give him a quick thanks for his bravery as Liara's brother keeps rambling.

"His family made us like this! You're nothing but a slave!"

"This ain't the 1800s bruh, y-"

"Diamond, quiet," I tell her, then wave a hand, dismissing the men who are around us. They bow and march back to their hangout. My brothers accompany me from behind instead.

Ciono was quite easy to convince that Liara was innocent. Despite his crazy ticks, he does have a very reasonable mind, I'd like to think. Reidan, however, now has a missing back tooth. He didn't give in until I tied him up and spied on Liara's conversation that she had with her mother for a brief moment, in which he overheard. I'd like to believe he even has an empathetic soft spot for her now.

"I differ on that account, mister West," I combat his statement and run my hand underneath Liara's chin, popping my index finger into her mouth in which she sucks. She pulls my middle finger in with it, laying her head against my knee. "Make no mistake, I did not command her to be on her knees. She could have chosen a seat beside me on this throne, or better yet my lap, but she did not. She chose to bend the knee. Do right by a woman and she'll willingly be your submissive."

When he says nothing, I smile, "But none of your concern, I assure you. The real matter is with you. Why is it you want Liara?"

He laughs and bows his head, "Are you that clueless-"

"Answer me."

He remains silent.

I hear Liara release a small whine after purposefully choking on my fingers. She'd normally do this when she's close to the time of her monthly monster. Ovulation always makes her do lustful things that she doesn't even realize. I'll have to tend to her needs later.