Book 4 Chapter 11 (Scars)

Start from the beginning

Felicia - "Hmm... Feli has tasted lots of blood... But none like this... Wow! So sweet... So rich... So regal..."

Homura - "How long have you been drinking his blood?!"

Felicia - "Hm? Oh Feli did not drink much, Promise! He he he... Feli just wanted a little taste..."

Hikage - "are you ok Y/N?"

Y/N - "Yeah i'm fine... Just surprised me is all."

Haruka - "Do you have to drink blood Felicia?"

Felicia - *Shakes her head* "Nope! Feli just likes the taste of blood!"

Mirai - "Okay... At least she's honest."

Shinganji Kurenai - *Running into the room* "Felicia! What are you doing?!"

Felicia - "Hm? I wanted to spend time with Y/N."

Shinganji Kurenai - "So you drink his blood?!"

Y/N - "You know I wouldn't have minded if you just asked Felicia."

Felicia - "Hmm..."

Shinganji Kurenai - "Y/N, as vampires me and Felicia can drink blood to power ourselves up. Don't allow Felicia to drink your blood. She does not need it."

Felicia - "But sis! Y/N's blood tastes so different from others!"

Shinganji Kurenai - "Huh? *She also finally realises that Haruka, Homura and Hikage are Naked* C-Can you all put on some clothes!?!"

Haruka - "Y/N do you mind?"

Y/N - "Nope."

Haruka - "See it's fine."

Shinganji Kurenai - "NOT THE POINT!"

Homura - "You're not wearing much yourself you know..."

Shinganji Kurenai - *Trying not to be embarassed* "L-Look... That's not the point! Felicia what did you mean by his blood tastes different?!"

Felicia - "Just try it sis!"

Shinganji Kurenai - *Sighs* "Y/N... Do you mind?"

Y/N - "Not at all... This is news to me."

Shinganji Kurenai - "I'll try to make this as painless as possible."

With this Kurenai approached you, and moved her head to your neck, she was aiming to bite you in the same area that Felica had, she however didn't bite you, realising that she could simply lick up the blood that was running down your neck. When she did she pulled back and you could see her tasting your blood. 
After a while she spat the blood out, as opposed to Felicia who swallowed it. Kurenai spat the blood onto her hand and then wiped it on her leg.