Chapter 33: Kinlith's New Powers

Start from the beginning

The receptionist face changed to full-blown annoyance "Kid, I tried to be nice but you are forcing my hand now. How can someone ask you to come to this kingdom to join the Heavenly Knights? No one has that authority besides the royal family. I will call someone to send you out if you don't leave"

"You don't understand. I really was sent here by someone who asked me to meet Prince Shu and assist him in slaying the demons" Kinlith explained

"And who is it that directed you here if not the royal family?" The receptionist asked her

"It was Lord Rimuru after he gave me his blessing" Kinlith Shouted

The moment Kinlith said those words, the room froze. Everybody inside the room looked at Kinlith with a shocked looked and slight fear.

The receptionist got angry after she heard what Kinlith said "I will not tolerate anyone using the name of our lord in vain. Kid, if we find out that what you said was a lie, you will be locked up in jail for ten years"

"And how do you plan to check if I am lying?" Kinlith asked

"Since you said that you received our lord's blessing, it means that you are indeed qualified to be a member of the Heavenly Knights, but we must test your strength. You will have to fight one of our knights in a battle. If you can't defeat our regular knights in a fight, then we will know that you are lying since those who are blessed by our lord are said to be beyond human comprehension" The receptionist explained

Kinlith face lit up "When can we start?"

"Follow me to the back arena"

The receptionist led Kinlith to the back arena which the Knights use for their training.

Upon reaching the arena, Kinlith saw that so many knights were practicing their sword techniques. She could see the power of each Knights when they swing their sword and it was making her excited just watching them.

The receptionist left Kinlith and walked to a man in casual clothes standing by the side of the arena. The man looked and saw the receptionist walking to him which prompted him to face her.

Kinlith turned away from the arena and saw the receptionist talking to a man with muscles build who is wearing a casual leather clothes. Both of them were talking and would occasionally turn to her before resuming their talk.

After sometime, both the receptionist and the man began to approach Kinlith.

When the man reached Kinlith, he nodded at her "My name is Youm and I am the captain of the knight order of the Spade Kingdom. I heard about what you said to the receptionist and I will like to test your skills myself. Is that acceptable to you?"

Kinlith was overjoyed and nodded "It is no problem at all. When should we start?"

"Right now..." Youm turned to the arena "Hey clear the arena for me. I want to have a mock battle with this little girl claiming to have received blessings from our lord*

The Knights went into an uproar when they heard what their captain said. They were obviously doubting that their lord Rimuru will bless a random little girl but they couldn't disobey their captain.

After the arena was cleared, Kinlith and Youm entered the arena and stood opposite of eachother. All the knight went and stood by the side outside the arena and was watching to see what will happen.

Before the match began, Prince Shu entered arena ground along with his team. He wanted to see the captain for something but he saw him preparing to battle a little girl with red hair.

He was confused so he went to a knight standing by the side to ask what is happening.

"O prince Shu. You are just in time" the knight greeted him