Chapter 23: The Town of Clover

One week has passed after the battle at the Vampire kingdom of Lunora and Rimuru and his party have been camping out in the forest during that time. The reason for this is that Rimuru wanted to give Kanade some time to practice the new power she took from that Elder vampire. He also wanted to teach his daughters how to  generate their mana since they have been begging him to teach them.

Currently, Rimuru is standing in front of his two daughters who were panting on the ground

"Come on you two. Ain't you guys the ones who insisted on learning how to use magic?" Rimuru asked his two panting daughters

"We know what we said papa, but nobody said it would be this hard" Yoshino said while panting

"Yeah papa! I'm tired" Sofia said while seating on the ground

"Just one more time and we can rest ok. Do it for papa" Rimuru encouraged

"Ok!!!" Both Sofia and Yoshino said at the said time in a tired voice

They both stood up and closed their eyes. After that, the both of them began to generate a massive amount of mana which caused winds to blow the surrounding trees in the forest.

The two of them have been learning how to generate mana from within their body this past week. Thanks to Rimuru imputing the knowledge of how this was done for kids their age in their mind, they were able to generate their mana with zero difficulty.

Rimuru watched the two generating their mana with a smile 'To think that this two would have this much mana. Mana this big could rival a demon lord and I haven't even bestowed any power to them yet. It's this their natural talent?'

<<Negative master. After you and Chloe accepted both Yoshino and Sofia as your daughters, the both of them went through an evolution which turned them into Demi gods, half human, half gods. The mana the two are releasing is the result of their evolution to godhood. Though, there have yet to reach their full potential due to their body being small. It is estimated that their powers will grow to rival beings like Guy Crimson as there age>>

'That answers a lot of my questions. No wonder their mana is so massive. It will be fun to see how they grow in the future'

"Alright you two, you can stop now" Rimuru told his daughters

The two girls fell to the ground in exhaustion and were breathing in and out. Maintaining their mana for that long is quite exhausting for the two young girls. Rimuru could easily relieve their exhausted state, but he didn't because they needed to feel this in other to grow in the future.

"How about we go watch your Mom's training with your big sis Kanade" Rimuru told them.

"Papa carry me" Sofia asked Rimuru. Being the youngest at only the age of four going to five soon, she sometimes like to be spoiled by Rimuru.

"Sure thing sweetheart" and Rimuru being the kind of father who can't refuse anything his precious daughter asked him was more than happy to carry her.

Meanwhile, Yoshino was looking at Sofia being carried by Rimuru in envy. She wanted to be carried too, but she couldn't bring herself to ask her papa. Rimuru saw the look she was giving them and smiled. He went to Yoshino and carried her in his right hand while he carried Sofia in his left hand. Yoshino blushed and tried to look away which caused Rimuru to laugh.

The three of them walked to another part of the forest and saw an explosion in the distance. On arriving, the three of them saw that half of the trees were destroyed and a giant crater was in the middle of the forest. Inside the crater was Kanade whose clothes were torn and was panting while leaning on her staff. In front of her was Chloe who was looking at Kanade without even a speck of dust on her clothes.