Chapter 29: Yoshino's Accession To Divinity

Chloe and Lilith flew into the air in the direction of the dragons

"I got the ones on the left, you take the ones on the right" Chloe told Lilith as she began to fly to her left to face the dragons there.

Lilith nodded and flew to the right where the dragons were. The dragons saw Lilith approaching and snarled at her

"What is the Vampire queen doing here?" One of the dragons asked

"Not sure but it looks like she wants to get in our way" Another Dragon said

"Take her down" One Dragon shouted

All the dragons in the area began to fire their breath attacks at Lilith which was moving at great speed and force.

"Useless lizards! I will make you pay for believing you could conquer the lower realm when I reside in it" Lilith said as she created her scythe Ritter.

Without wasting time, Lilith dashed towards all the breath attacks and flew right into them without bothering to defend herself. She approached a confused purple dragon and slashed her scythe, cutting the head of the purple dragon in the process. She turned to the other dragons and stretched her right hand in their direction. Soon, darkness spread all through the sky and covered all the dragons that was in her direction. The dragons looked at the darkness I'm confusion until they heard the words of Lilith

"Let me show you lizards a glimpse of why I am known as the goddess of darkness. Be enveloped in darkness and disappear from this world"

Lilith closed her hand and the darkness followed as well as it began to condense and form a giant ball of darkness in the sky with all the dragons inside it. The darkness began to shrink and shrink along with the dragons inside it until it disappeared without a trace.

Lilith turned to see that many dragons were left "I should go and take care of those ones as well"

She flew in the direction of those dragons with the intention of killing them all.

Meanwhile, Chloe was slashing and killing dragons like nobodies business. The dragons were trying to fight back but their power were Irrelevant before Chloe.

These dragons at full power could easily destroy countless Universes in the lower realm. a single breath from this dragons could oblivriate countless planets and stars in the lower realm. It is not an exaggeration when it was said that no being in the lower realm could face this dragons. At full power, a single of this Dragon can destroy the Multiverse of the lower realm. The reason the world of Albion and the Universe which contains it has not yet destroyed despite the dragons using their full power is because of Rimuru who is preventing the world from destroying by just existing.

So coming back to the fight, the dragons couldn't believe that their powers and defence means nothing before this single female human that is fighting them.

Chloe created countless time bubble which she used to capture so many of the dragons. Once captured, she uses her ability to erase the captured dragon from the time tree which erases them from all timeline. Not only that, she was moving at a speed that was beyond anything Light could reach to slash and kill so many of the dragons in an instant.

One dragon made of lightning tried to create a thunder rain on the entire planet but his attack was stopped by Chloe who reversed the time of the thunder rain and killed the dragon in the process. It was completely one-sided in the favour of Chloe.

"Still got a few left. I should take care of them soon" Chloe said as she went back to killing the helpless dragons.

Kanade flew through the city until she saw a group of about fifty Giants all running away from a white Dragon. She immediately rushed and created a barrier with her magic to block the dragon from approaching. The dragon stopped as the barrier was a little tough and would require some effort to break.