"This might be out last day together" I said looking down.

Knowing the police were after me it could be any day they come and take me.

She didn't respond. She sat there in silence and she quickly turned her head towards the window. I saw her reflection and she was slowly wiping away tears.

"I'm going to miss you so much" She croaked.

She cleared her throat and she looked at me with so much hurt in her eyes. I looked down not trying to see her reaction right now.

"It's not our last time being together. You can come visit me in jail" I said placing my hand into hers.

I intertwined our fingers together and I brought our hands to my face and I placed a kiss on top of them.

I looked at her to see if she would bring the kids.

"I don't think Prison is for our kids" She said staring at the floor now.

"I can't get a visit?" I asked hurt.

I sorta loosened my grip and her attention turned back on me.

"Our kids don't even know my dad and he's been in prison since I was in the 8th grade. I can't seem to bring our kids there August. I just don't think its right for them to see you like that" She said

"But it's right for them to not see me at all, huh?" I said sadly.

"Baby no it's not like that" She said looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's what you're making it seem like" I spoke.

"I honestly didn't mean -

"Do what you want" I said slipping my hand from hers.

I laid my head back and I closed my eyes. I didn't want to argue with her and that's where this conversation was heading was into an argument. I just couldn't. We had to put our differences aside.

I didn't speak to her for the next 3 and a half hours because I fell asleep so I didn't know what she was doing. When I woke up I looked down at my Rolex and say that it was 6:30 AM back home but in Vegas it was 4:30 AM.

The flight attendant actually helped us get our things and we were greeted with a beautiful lady standing their holding car keys to an Lexus. It was dope as hell and my favorite color too.

"Here you go, enjoy your day in Vegas"

"Thank you" Miracle said flatly.

I knew she was upset with our conversation but when was she ever not upset. I got in the driver's seat and I started the engine. Miracle got in and placed her seat beat on. She sighed and it seemed like it was a long sigh.

I side eyed her and I turned my attention back to the rode. I drove off to our hotel suite.

"You wanna go back home?" I asked as I pulled up to a stop sign.

"No. I don't wanna go back home" She said with attitude.

I chuckled a little and I headed to the hotel suite before I literally have to kick Miracle out of this car.

When we got the hotel suite she headed straight to the bathroom and shut the door. I got everything settle and in place and I sat on the edge of the bed and I kicked my shoes off.

Miracle came out of the bathroom in her panties and bra. I looked at her confused and she came over to me and straddled herself on my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and she looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm so grumpy all the time" She said with her bottom lip stuck out.

"You crazy as hell that's about it" I said smirking as my hands roamed down to her ass.