ch-19. Feeling heavy and light

Porsche's pov~

I glared at the man in front of me once again as i tried to take off the ropes on my hands, behind the chair im sitting.

Its been, god knows how many hours, since ive been sitting like this. My muscles are screaming at this point.

Kun came once and beat me then went away. Just some punches and kicks. These kind of things,... i can take easily as im used to this as a The Phoenix, underground boxer but obviously he doesn't ever need to know.

This place looks like a basement. There are 3 guards inside the room and maybe 2 guards are outside as i can only hear 2 voices chatting outside.

Everyone have the order to use their guns to shoot or knives to slit open my throat if i tried to be smart.

Kun said that as much as he would like to present me as a half dead person to Kinn. A dead body will still work fine.

What's making me confuse is why the hell he behaves like that to his own son? To Vegas? I know Vegas and his father never had a good relationship. But it's this worse!? That he leave him there to die...!?

Vegas... i hope Vegas is alright.

As i tried to once again to open the rope....it finally came off!

But i kept my hands just like that, clutching on the rope tight as i could see that right now its not the time for action.

Once Vegas or... Kinn will come with Vegas... ill move then. Im damn sure till now some one would've noticed Vegas as bodyguards need to check on him every hour. Im sure Vegas would go to ask for help to main family. Im sure ... kinn will help him.

...Maybe not for.. me but for Vegas and for the status i carry as a main family bodyguard...

Even though i hope its not like that...

That he'll be worried.... not for the bodyguard but the man he once claimed to love....

Even if it was all a lie...

Kinn's pov~

"Kinn.. hey Kinn! Wake up!" I groaned as a smooth voice speaks in english. I opened my eyes a little and saw Vegas sitting beside the bed while his hand stroke my hair. Its makes my eyes close again.

"Kinn! Hey! Dont sleep again!" He whispered yelled again in foreign language.

Once again i opened my eyes and look at him peacefully and as a smile almost came to my face.... things came crushing down....

Porsche!!

"Porsche!" I sat up as from the sudden moment world spins around me as Vegas held my hand.

"Hey.. he's alright! We got his location, Kinn. " I looked at him as he nod his head in confirmation.

I took a deep sigh and closed my eyes.

When suddenly i remember one more thing...

"Vegas.." i whispered as i opened my eyes and turn towards him checking his wounds.

"Im okay..." he said as he took my hand which was wandering on his wounds and put it above his chest while his hand covered mine.

....i can feel the heartbeats.

I closed my eyes as he caressed my face with his other hand.

His heartbeats makes me calm and starts to make me believe things will be alright- No! Things for surely be alright.