Julie arrived in front of Lilith.
Julie: Come on, you can sit wherever you want.
Lilith smiled.
Lilith: Oh thank you...you must be Julie, right?
Julie smiled uncertainly and took Lilith's outstretched hand.
Julie: Um, right. You seem to know me, but I don't know you...
Tom rushed to them. Only one question kept repeating in his mind, "What is he doing here?"
Lilith: I am Tom's godmother, Lilith! Tom has told me a lot about you.
Julie laughed in surprise and put her hand over her mouth.
Julie: Oh my god, Tom said he had a stepmother, but he didn't say she was that young...
Julie turned to Tom.
Julie: Tom, you should have told me more.
Tom laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. He was looking for the right words and Lilith's presence was still bothering him.
Tom: Um, well...
Lilith: The truth is that I am very busy and that is why I am always traveling. Tom probably wanted to surprise you when we saw each other.
Tom: Ah...yeah...I didn't know you were coming today.
Lilith went to one of the tables with a soft smile.
Lilith: My plans got ahead of schedule, that's why I decided to come to you.
Julie laughed excitedly and went with Lilith.
Tom glanced anxiously at Louis. Louis raised an eyebrow in response and went behind Lilith.
Reaching the side of the table, Louis pulled back a chair for Lilith to sit down.
Lilith: by the way, my dear Julie, this is my assistant Louis.
Julie bowed with a slight smile.
Julie: Nice to meet you.
Louis smiled warmly in response.
Julie, as if she suddenly remembered something, moved away from them and returned within a few moments later.
Julie: What do you like to eat? Today you are all my guests.
Lilith glanced at menu and then looked at Julie who was waiting for her with a deep smile.
Lilith: Bring me a coffee, dear...
She looked at menu and put her finger on it.
Lilith: And one of these special donuts... they look delicious.
Julie laughed softly and confirmed.
Julie: Tom loves these donuts too.
Lilith smiled in response and looked at Tom. She had noticed that whenever Julie laughed or talked, Tom stared at her with happiness.
Louis: Me too, just a simple coffee.
Julie: Sure.
She took menu from the table.
Julie: I'll be back soon.
She quickly ran away from them and Lilith was following her with her eyes.

When Tom was sure Julie was gone, he angrily turned to Lilith and Louis.
Tom: What do you want here?
Lilith turned her head and looked at Tom.
Lilith: Sweet girl.
Tom swallowed hard. Lilith's eyes were completely cold and numb. He knew from the beginning that Lilith's arrival was not a good thing, but this look... it means that everything could be much scarier.
Lilith had only said a short sentence, but Tom had lived with Lilith and he understood what consequences this short sentence could have. He felt a cold sweat on his forehead and the hair on the back of his neck stood on end. He tried to hide his trembling by locking his fingers together.
Lilith carefully watched Tom's changes. Seeing Tom's panic, she grinned. "Cowardly boy, why are you trying to make me angry?"
Tom swallowed again and tried to muster up the strength to speak.
Tom: Why did you come here?
Lilith smiled as she saw Julie approaching.
Lilith: We will talk at home, dear.
Julie brought the orders and sat on the chair next to them.

Everyone was talking warmly, although mostly Julie and Lilith were talking. Louis was enjoying his coffee and was mostly listening, but Tom was seriously focusing on Lilith's every move and waiting for a sudden movement.
Sometimes Julie would get up to take orders from other customers and then they would resume the conversation.

Hours passed and it got dark little by little.
Lilith checked the clock.
Lilith: Oh my god, time flies.
She got up from the chair. Julie got up with her. Lilith hugged Julie warmly.
Lilith: Dear Julie, I am really glad to meet you... I hope to see you again.
Julie: I hope so, please come again.
Lilith moved away from Julie but still held her hand. Tom chews his lower lip with stress. Now that Lilith was ready to leave, she would strike at any moment.
Lilith: Oh by the way...
Lilith turned her head and looked at Tom.
Lilith: Can you come with me to house? You know that I have not been here for a long time and I am completely unaware of the situation. It would be great if you come and help me.

Tom looked at Julie worriedly. He was terrified of leaving Julie alone. Who knew what was going on in Lilith Blake's head?
Julie: Go Tom, see you later.
Tom kissed Julie's forehead very briefly and moved away from her. He took Julie's hands and looked into her eyes. His voice could hardly be heard.
Tom: I'll send you a message.
He separated from Julie and went with Lilith and Louis, although Julie accompanied them to the front door of the shop.

All three sat in the car. The silence of the car drove Tom crazy. Finally, he could not bear it.
Tom: What did you come for?
Without turning her head to look at Tom, Lilith answered in her usual cold tone.
Lilith: I said we will talk at home.

∆∆∆
So What do you think about Julie? Is she in danger? 😃

I'm willing to hear your ideas.