Jealous- Chris

**Requests are open for whoever has a suggestion <3 Y/n and Chris are also not dating yet in the beginning!!**

Y/n's Pov:

Me, Madi, and the triplets are sat on Madi's couch. I am currently bored out of my mind. Suddenly, I feel a body sit next to me and lay their head on my lap. I look down.

Chris.

I lift my head up and try to hide the pink flush that is now on my cheeks. I've liked Chris ever since I met him, and even if we made the slightest physical contact, I would go feral. Though, internally, of course.

"Hii Y/n/n." He smiles. I smile back.

"Hii Chrispy."

"I'm so boredd," He shouts while dramatically stretching.

"Me too."

The rest of the group agrees. An idea pops up in my head.

"Am I the only one craving ice cream right now?"

"Not really, actually." Nick replies. "I also need to film something for our Wednesday vlog, so."

"DQ?" Matt suggests.

"Um, yes." I reply, nudging Chris' head slightly and standing up once he's fully off.

"Let's gooo." Madi sings, all of us walking out the door.

We all get into the van, Matt and Madi in the front , me and Nick in the middle, and Chris in the way back.

"Can I get the aux?" Madi asks Matt while reaching for the cord. He nods his head.

"PLAY OUR SPECIAL PLAYLIST!" I shout, remembering the friendship playlist we made together when I was last in LA.

"OOO YES!" She gasps, looking for a song. She finds the song, 'Madhouse' by Nessa Barret, and presses play. (you guys should actually listen to that song if you haven't , it's like my fav song atm.)

Me, Nick, and Madi are all screaming our heads off to the lyrics.

( especially when we get to these;

"NO MORE BRAIN, SEROTONIN, KEROSENE,
DIAGNOSED WITH SEEING THINGS,
MAYBE 'CAUSE I KNOW MY BRAIN,
(brain, brain)" -nick

"GO AHEAD, TAKE A PEAK,
MAYBE LET YOU UNDER THE HOOD,
ILL SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU,
LIKE NOTHING ELSE EVER COULD" -madi

"I SCARE MYSELF SOMETIMES,
I ALMOST TOOK MY LIFE,
NOW LOOK WHO'S GOT THE KNIFE"
-y/n )

TIME SKIP TO DAIRY QUEEN

Chris' Pov:

After the famous trio having their obnoxious concert, we finally arrive to Dairy Queen. We climb out of the car and walk into the store. Nick agreed on ordering for us, so the rest of us get our drinks and sit down.

"Hey Y/n, I really like your sweater." Matt compliments from her side.

She blushes. "Thank you, I like yours too."

Blushes? She doesn't like Matt.. does she?

"Aww stop flirting you two." Madi teases. I clench my jaw while they all laugh.

------
No one's Pov:
------

Nick walks back to the table, clearly feeling the tension in the air when he looks to his youngest brother. He knows. He knows about his crush on Y/n, but Chris doesn't know he knows. Kids so oblivious.

He sits down on the booth next to Matt and Y/n and clears his throat. He places the tray of milkshakes down and hands everyone the ice cream they ordered.

"So, what we talkin' bout?" He asks while taking a sip of his milkshake.

"Nothing really, we were just waiting for you." Madi replies.

Nick takes a glance back to Chris, who is spaced out with his head on his hand. He kicks his leg under the table to get his attention. Chris looks up at him with furrowed eyebrows. Nick rolls his eyes and takes his phone out of his pocket, messaging him on snap.

Bird boy 🐦:
if you're mad about Y/n and matt, stop making it obvious

Chrispy Kreme:
bitch?
i'm not even mad lol

Bird boy 🐦:
bffr.

Chrispy Kreme:
fine , yes i'm mad.

Bird boy 🐦:
wow, big surprise
GO TALK TO HER

Chrispy Kreme:
no

Bird boy 🐦:
istfg chris, if you don't confess to her tonight , i will.

Chrispy Kreme:
fine.

TIME SKIP BACK
TO MADI'S HOUSE

(i'm sorry for doing so many time skips😭)

The group arrives back at the house. They all get out of the car. Chris walks over to
Y/n to whisper something in her ear.

"Can I talk to you when we're inside? Alone?"

"Yeah, of course." She smiles.

They get back into the house, and Chris takes Y/n to the kitchen.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asks, sitting down on the stool next to Chris.

"Well I have something to tell you. And I just want to make sure that when I tell you this, it won't ruin our friendship." He rambles, avoiding eye contact.

"Of course Chris, we're the closest of all of them and you know it. Nothing could ever keep us apart." She grabs his hand.

He takes a deep breath. "I'm in love with you. I know it's all coming out of no where, and I thought that it was just a little crush, but then I saw you and Matt flirting at the table and I g-"

Her eyes get big. "Flirting? Chris, you know I'm not good with compliments so I get embarrassed, I wasn't flirting or anything, he liked my sweater and I liked his."

"Oh." He stands there awkwardly, turning red.

She chuckles a bit and takes a step forward, connecting their lips. Chris was in shock for a minute, but almost immediately kisses back once he realizes what's happening. He puts his arms around her waist, and grins into the kiss. She pulls away for a minute, only to say,

"I'm in love with you too, Chris."

----

IM BACKKKKKK

sorry for not uploading for like.. a
decade 🤪😚

BUT IM BACK AND I HAVE MANY SURPRISES FOR U !!!!

so don't hate me anymore , it's just getting better.

With All Love,
-Lynnie <3