Home- Chris

Y/n's Pov:

I've been staying in LA for my (whatever you'd like) career, without my boyfriend, for quite a while now.

I miss Chris a lot, but little does he know that I'm coming back to Boston in a few hours. I told his brothers already so I could surprise him.

--

It's now the next day, and I'm getting off the plane.

Once I get my luggage back, I see Matt and Nick sitting down, on their phones, waiting for me.

"Hey guys!" I say, putting my bags down.

"Hi Y/n!" They both say, hugging me.

"Is Chris at the house?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's still asleep." Matt responds.

"Okay then, let's get going." I smile, and pick up my bags again to get to their car.

We finish packing all of the bags into the trunk, and drive off.

--

A few moments later, we get back to the house.

"God, I missed this place." I say, shutting the car door.

"We'll get your bags, go inside to say hi." Nick says to me, opening the trunk.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I reply.

I walk into the house, and their mom comes running up to me.

"Y/n! Oh I've missed to sooo much!" She says quietly, hugging me, trying hard not to wake Chris up.

"Is he in his room?" I ask, pulling away from the hug, referring to Chris.

"Yeah, go say hi." She says, pulling out her phone to start recording.

I walk to Chris's door, and look back to his mom with an 'I'm scared' look.

"Go!" She whisper shouts, waving me to the door.

I let out a long breath, and open the door. I see a sleeping Chris cuddled under the blankets.

I crawl on the bed slowly, towering over his body.

I start to play with his hair to try and wake him up. He stretches and groans, slowly opening his eyes.

"Hi baby." I say, smiling bright at the sight of my adorable boyfriend.

"Oh my god!" He says, hugging me tight, me now straddling him. "You don't know how much I missed you."

"I missed you too." I say, pulling away from the hug, and kissing his forehead. He brings his head up and presses his lips against mine.

Boy, have I missed this.

--

Authors Note: honest to god, this was the CUTEST thing i have ever written. i'm also back in school, so don't be surprised if chapters come out late. thanks for reading, see ya next chapter!