(P1) Needed You- Nick

Authors Note: Nick and Y/n are just best friends because as you know, Nick is a gay male. Anyway, enjoy the story!

--

Y/n's Pov:

Me and Chris recently broke up, and It's been very awkward having to hang out with them recently. Plus the fact that Nick is my best friend, and Chris is always with him.

I am currently crying on my bed at 2 in the morning, really needing my best friend at the moment. All of the drama with me and Chris has messed with my brain recently. I just needed someone to talk to.

I texted Nick, hoping that he was awake so I don't have to deal with the pain anymore.

Me:
Nick, are you awake? I really need you right now.

Nick😵‍💫:
Y/n, it's two in the morning.

Me:
Please? I'm laying in my bed crying and I really need someone to hug right now.

Nick😵‍💫:
Ok fine, I'm on my way.

I sighed of relief.

--

I heard a little tap on my window, and got up to open it.

"Thank god you're here." I told him.

Once he got fully into the room, he hugged me.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me in a soft tone.

"Chris drama." I sniffled on his shoulder.

"Still?" He asked me. "Weren't you the one who broke up with him?"

"Well yes, but that was only because I thought he didn't like me anymore." I said, realizing that I am now regretting my decision.

"I'm sorry." He responded. "And I do think that he still likes you. The day you broke up with him, he came home crying."

"What? Really?" I asked.

"Well obviously!" He whisper shouted.

"God I feel like an idiot now." I sat on the floor, burying my head into my knees.

"Y/n, It's okay." He sat down next to me. "You're going to be okay."

"Thank you." I said to him, feeling slightly better.

"Should I tell him tomorrow?" I asked.

"I think that's the best idea." He chuckled.

"Thank you so much, Nick. I have no idea what I would do without you." I hugged him again.

"Of course, you're my best friend." He said, hugging back. "I'll always be here for you."

--
Another Authors Note:
Part two👀?