(P2) Cheater- Chris

(for you impatient rats🙄🙄
and for this loser ameliamaryy
love you whore <33)

Y/n's Pov:

"Oh shit." Nick looks at me. We both run upstairs, trying to stop him, but it's too late.

"Why the fuck would you even do that?" Matt yells, pushing Chris onto the bed. "You had a perfectly good girlfriend right in front of you, and you just push that away for this, what. Side chick?"

I see the girl trying to leave from out the window, but I stop her.

"Where do you think you're going?" I shout, walking towards her. "Do you think you could just take my boyfriend in secret and then just leave when you get caught?"

"I-I didn't even know that he had a girlfriend."She stutters, making it obvious that she's not lying.

I turn to face Chris, holding back the newly brimming tears in my eyes that are threatening to come out. "Are you fucking kidding me?" My voice cracks.

"Y/n- I'm sorry-"

"Don't fucking try to make me feel sorry for you." My voice a higher pitch due to the sensitive tears about to fall out of my eyes. "You could've at least broke up with me first. That would've been so much easier."

"You know, was he really yours if he wanted me so bad?" The girl smirks. I scoff and let out a chuckle. I let my anger take over me. The next thing I know, I'm smacking that bitch across the face. She falls to the floor.

"Never fucking say some shit like that ever again." I threaten. "That was pretty bold sentence from a side chick." I turn to look at the boys with their mouths open. I walk up to Chris, my eyes now letting the tears come out. I know I shouldn't let him see me like this, but he deserves to know how much he hurt me. How much It broke me. How much it made me absolutely fucking hate him.

"I would've never fucking did that to you. Ever. Ever in my life, and I thought. I really thought that you could be the one for me. I told you that I was scared of this happening in relationships, and you did exactly what I was afraid of. Why? What did I do so fucking wrong?"

I drop to my knees, my now blurry vision making it unclear of who was walking towards me. I get picked up, and hear him say one last thing before walking off.

"Fuck you."

Matt.

~

(The next day)

I'm in Matt's room, talking about all of the things that happened the night before.

"And holy shit, that slap?" Matt laughs, looking up at me with his head on my legs. "That was hot."

I push his head. "Shut up."

"No, I'm serious!" He sits up. "The way you just laughed and tossed her to the floor was badass."

"Stop, you're gonna make me blush." I cover my face in my hands. Matt takes my hands away.

"Don't hide it then." He smiles softly.

I look into his eyes. Our faces only inches apart. We lean in a little closer.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks.

I nod, and our lips crash together. It started off slow, but the kiss progressively got deeper as our lips moved in sync. Matt gently pulled me onto his lap. Once we pull away, we smile brightly.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that." He tells me, pulling me in and connecting our lips again.

"Me too." I mumble and smile into the kiss. It was going great until we heard someone enter the room.

"What the fuck did I miss?"

~

LMAOOOO NICK 😭 he's always so clueless, it's hilarious.

I'm sorry if this was too sexual for your liking! I could definitely take it down and write it differently if the is the case.

Anyways, I love y'all and I'll see you next imagine <3

Love,
-Lynn 🤍