Prom Dress- Matt

( hey y'all i'm back 😜😜 this imagine is based off of the song ofc !! you and the triplets are seniors in this. also, creds to my gf, DollHurtFace 💋💋 enjoy the imagine <3 )

---------------

Y/n's Pov:

Tonight's the night. Senior prom.

Although I've had a huge crush on Matt for like ever, I got asked out by this popular kid named Jeremy. He was cute, but I don't really like him like that. I guess I just have to see where tonight takes us.

I'm currently doing my makeup, my beach curls tied up so they don't get ruined. I finish my eyeliner, walking back into my bedroom to get my dress. The dress is blue and silky. It's long and has a slit opening down on the right. It also has thin straps. I put my dress on and walk back to the bathroom. I let my hair down, and it's all almost ready. I suddenly hear a message on my phone. I walk back to my bedroom.

Jeremy 🙃:
i'm sorry, but it was a dare.
have fun at prom.

"Oh." I say to myself, holding back tears. I really thought that tonight could've been fun.

I then hear my front door open. Shit. I forgot that I asked Matt to take me with them for prom. One of the boys knocks and opens the door with a smile.

"Are you ready?" Nick asks excited, speed walking over to me on the edge of my bed. The other boys follow. All of their faces fall when they see me frowning, looking at my hands. "Y/n/n, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing. Uh- I don't think I'm gonna be going anymore." I reply, picking at my fingers.

"What? Why?" Chris asks, sitting next to me. Matt sits on the other side of me while Nick is kneeling in front of me.

"Y/n, what happened?" Matt takes my hands, making me look up at him. I look him in the eye and immediately start crying. I put my head in my hands to hide my face. "Please tell me, Y/n."

"It was all a dare. Now I have to go to prom, alone." I tell him, not daring to look anyone in the eye. They all look at each other with shocked faces. Matt picks up my hands again, rubbing my fingers for comfort. He knows this is what makes me feel better from earlier experiences. Me and Matt have always been the closest.

"Y/n, look at me." He lifts my chin up with his fingers. "You can always come with us, you know that."

"I don't want to see him though. Like at all."

"You don't have to. We can pull you away when he gets close to us. I understand how you feel, but I can't go without you." He pouts with puppy eyes. "Please."

I chuckle a bit and form a small smile. "Okay, fine."

"Yay!" They say in unison, causing all of us to laugh.

"Okay let me fix my makeup before we go. I don't want to show up with my mascara smudged."

---------------

We show up to the event, every girl dressed up nicely, and every boy cleaned up well. I smile to myself remembering that this would be my last prom. And I'm glad I get to go with my best friends.

We walk in, music instantly blasting with teenagers dancing with their date. I look to my right, finding Jeremy with another pretty girl. Way prettier than me, may I add. I felt someone take my hand and squeeze it. I look over and It's Matt. "Everything's going to be okay." I smile.

"Let's go sit down!" Nick said, waving at us to follow him to a table. We all sit, and talk for a while. Suddenly, a slow song turns on and it catches everyone off guard. Matt stands up.

"May I have this dance?" He holds his hand out. I gladly take it and he pulls me up. He brings us to the crowd and I put my hands around his neck. He puts his hands on my hips and I instantly get butterflies. "You know, I've always wanted to do this with you."

I blush hard, my face almost as red as a tomato. "Really?"

"Really. I also really like you." He says anxiously, slowly looking me in the eyes. "I have for a while. You don't know how jealous I got when I heard that Jeremy asked you out. I wanted to tell you so bad, even ask you to come with me here, but it was too late."

I smile bright and and lean in to kiss him. He kisses back softly, grinning into the kiss. We pull away shortly. "Matt, you don't know how long I've waited for you to tell me that. I like you too. I really, really, like you. A lot."

"Will you go out with me?"

"Of course I will." He grins again, but this time, he leans into the kiss.

---------------

this is so bad 🤦‍♀️

I PROMISE ILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN !!! love y'all <3