Why the Eyes got walls

A/N: Yes ik the title is like that I thought it would be funny to leave it

Y/N's POV

----------------------------------------------------

Going through the next door lights flicker and I run into a closet. But. Nothing comes? I wait until I hear the whispers "GET OUT" I jump out before I get pushed out and look around. Rush is nowhere to be seen?

"I swore I saw the lights flicker though?" Just then on the wall an inky black eye submerges through the old paint. Blinking and staring at me. "Wait a damn I remember screech telling me about eyes before.." I walk closer to it touching the black substance. "Ew why is it so sticky" I wipe the black stickyness onto my shirt and step away. Just then I remember what they mean! "Oh hell Seek is coming up. I better prepare myself-"

Cautiously walking through each door there are more and more eyes in each room. Making it creepier and creepier to walk through them all. Just staring. Watching. Following my every move. I've noticed they are all in different sizes too. Big, small, medium, large, tiny, MANY. Just then opening the next door brings me into a long corridor. Looking for any sign of movement or anything. There was nothing. No eyes. Not black substance. Nothing. Just silence?

I get to the end of the hallway about to get to the door but I hear noises from behind me. Turning around slowly I see that black substance from earlier start coming out of the floor more and more flooding out of it. "What the hell-" Just then a tall black figure comes out of this black puddle in the floor and stands up looking at me. Now that it has stood up I study it's features a little more. Tall, covered in weird black stuff, one eye that seems to be just like the eyes on the walls, and a very humanoid structure.

Just then I hear him, it? Growl and start running towards me I turn around and book it for the door finding myself get chased by this creature. "Fuck Fuck FUCK FUCK" Noticing he is gaining up on me at an alarming rate I fail to notice the bookshelf that had fallen and I trip and fall on it. Not noticing this will later be a bigger problem it is I try to stand up but my leg has other plans. "SHIT" I look down and see that I sprained my ankle pretty badly and didn't know if I could walk on it.

Looking around to see of there is a place to maybe I don't know. Hide? Too late! Standing above me is him panting from running so much I try to back away by crawling but unfortunately not so far behind me was a wall. Great now I'm gonna die to this hot- I mean scary guy that chased me down like a German Shepherd that was let off their leash to find a criminal. Guilty as charged! Panting and looking me up and down.

Coming in closer instead of immediately just  killing me he comes down to my level and studies my injury. Looking at me...concerned?? Grabbing my ankle so he can get a better look at it I hiss at the sudden movement. "Ow! Fuck that hurts-" I yell knowing damn well he probably could care less if he hurt me or not. Looking up at me tilting his head and then looking back down at my ankle. "You sprained your ankle pretty badly." He says in a gruff but soft tone. "YOU CAN TALK" surprised not knowing that he could talk for some reason absolutely blew my mind.

He looks up at me like I was dumb "Uh yeah. And I can walk unlike you right now" rolling his eye. "So like are you gonna kill me or likeee" I question looking for an escape while I wait for a response. "Well I was thinking of it but now I think I may spare you..." I look directly at him. "What why?? I MEAAAAN I'M NOT COMPLAINING THAT YOUR NOT GONNA KILL ME but like isn't that y'alls monsters jobs or something?" He looks at me offended "Monsters???? Damn ok I see how it is." "Oh shit my bad but like what else would I call you? Things? Creatures? Entities?" He gives out a laughing sigh and shakes his head. "No no monster is the right term I guess. But call me Seek." Holy shit this is Seek? I thought Screech said he was dangerous? He doesn't seem that aggressive. Maybe he's in a good mood today! Better not test my luck though...

As I'm spacing out thinking of how I can get myself out of this one. Seek gets up while picking me up seeing I have many other scratches and bruises. "Hey does anyhwere else hurt? I don't want to hurt you by accident." Seek scans around looking concerned about the amount of injuries I have. "Oh.. My uh wrist hurts pretty badly too probably when I fell and used it to catch my fall haha..." He smirks "Oh well that's too bad~ I guess we can't do hand stuff then.." He laughs "I- WHAT" I yell blushing from the sudden speak of...what he calls hand stuff- HE DOESN'T MEAN THAT KIND OF STUFF DOES HE? Still laughing he walks us through a door that brings us into the next room. "I was joking by the way~" he looks at me still smirking mischievously. Making me blush even harder than I already was I get dropped down onto a couch. "Now you stay here I'm going to go find some bandages and pain killers. That should help your situation." He walks out of the room leaving me there, alone. Once again just me in an empty room in this horrifying hotel. I don't even think I can call it a hotel anymore. More like a never ending labrynth that's disguised as a old school hotel.

Smelling something from outside of the room I try to hop on one leg failing and just ending up on the floor. Rushing in Seek sees me just lying on the floor as I look up at him in defeat. "Did I not just tell you to stay on the couch if you keep moving around your gonna make your ankle and wrist worse." He picks me up. "I smelled something so I wanted to see what it was!" "Oh yeah I was making some soup that I found lying in some cabinets" I perk up and look at him. "Did you say... FOOD?" He laughs and nods "Yes FOOD. I'm making some FOOD." He says empathizing the word food to mock me.

"I just noticed something do you guys get water? Do you need water? Like do you have human needs too?" "Woah there calm down so many questions at once. Yes we do have water but it's a pain in the ass to get because only some rooms have water that's actually CLEAN. I don't know about the others but I do drink water and eat food. And for human needs, I guess? Physically and Mentally. I haven't talked to someone else in so long I've gotten used to being alone though." I looks away as I'm over here about to cry. "I'M HERE NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ALOOOONE" I say as he looks at me smiling. "Heh thanks? I think." Again putting me back down onto the couch and walking back out "I'll be back in a bit I don't want the soup to burn. DON'T LEAVE THE DAMN COUCH THIS TIME." I nod my head and then lay down. "Ugh I'm gonna be stuck here forever aren't I?"

Closing my eyes and thinking about maybe it won't be that bad being stuck here? I mean my so called friends obviously don't care about me. My parents couldn't give two shits if I went missing, and it's not like anyone will notice me gone at work. This is kind of like a little vacation from the world! Instead I'm almost getting murdered every two seconds by weird monsters that apparently can talk.

Hearing the door creek open I open my eyes meeting mine with Seek's. "Oh? The soup is already done?" He walks over sitting next to me as I scoot over to make room for him. Handing me a bowl of soup. "Uh it's been like 20 minutes-" "O h" Damn maybe I spaced out a little more longer than I thought I did. Taking a bite of the soup I hum in satisfaction. "Yum food..." Seek ends up inhaling his soup as I sit there enjoying every little bite.

After finishing my soup Seek takes the bowls and puts them on a table that's next to the couch. Grabbing the bandages he also brung he motions for me to give him my ankle so he can bandage it up first. "Ok this will probably hurt so if the pain in unbearable just tell me...."

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: DONE WITH CHAPTER 3!!! Hope you enjoyed this! Onward to chapter 4! :)

Word Count:1538