Pssssst

Y/N's POV
----------------------------------------------------

As I walk through door 10 it was pitch black. "Woah who dimmed the lights?" Grabbing the lighter I found in the last cha- I mean room 003... I flip open the lighter and light it watching the flame blaze up and give me a decent light source so I at least don't run into something.

Walking through the room I swear I hear something. Like someone whispering "psst" into my ear. Turning around I see a... Uh. Actually I don't know what it is. Standing in front of me is this weird creature looking at me. Having a huge grin looking into my soul. Making a loud screech I smack it with my lighter making it fall to the ground.

"OW What was that for...?" The thing cries as I rush past it and go through the next door. Feeling bad for literally just bitch slapping whatever that thing was not even knowing if it wanted to hurt me or not I go on through the many doors. Now and then running into rush and having to go into a closet to hide.

Just as I walk into room 020 I hear the "psst" sound again. This time looking up the thing was on the ceiling using his tentacle like arms... Or legs? Hang from the ceiling. "You never gave me an explanation for the hitting" The creature jumps down from the ceiling and onto the floor looking at me still with it's wide unsettling grin. "Oh uhm you kinda startled me? And I was protecting myself." He nods his head "Makes sense. So what's your name!" He moves around the room as if he's dancing. "Oh, I'm Y/N. And you?" "My names Screech" he grins even more if that's possible. "Makes sense because you screeched at me when I looked at you." I laugh. "Ah yes I do that sometimes heh... No wonder you slapped me when you saw me.."

Jumping onto a drawer to get more to my level he looks over to me as if he's about to ask something but decides not to. "Hey btw, do you know what the hell that one weird thing is? I think it's name was Rush?" He looks me dead in the eyes and says "He didn't see you right?" I shake my head no. "Good! If he saw you he'd probably kill you! Because unlike me everyone- I mean everyTHING here is very aggressive and do NOT like hoomans" He sighs as if he's trying to catch his breath from saying all that in one go. "How many other creatures are there?" "Creatures?? Don't let Figure hear you say that hell, he's blind but he'll hunt you down!" Not knowing who he is I tilt my head as if asking him to answer my question.

"Oh! Ok so there is Rush you've met him already, he pretty much just runs around and attacks people that are in his hallways. There is me! I usually like to stay in the darker rooms because it's nice and cozy and I don't have to worry about the others annoying me. There is... Hmm Figure! He likes to hang out in the library. Don't know why a blind monster would stay in a library but eh I'm not here to judge. Jack, he sometimes hides in the closets and if you go into the one he's in he'll push you out and yell at you to get the hell out of his closet because he's a meanie bo beanie. Eyes, he'll hurt you if you look at him so if you see him at any time in any room try to look away immediately. Ambush, he is just like Rush but he only treds some of the rooms! So hopefully you won't see him... There is hide but he just makes sure you don't stay on the closets for too long or he'll forcefully push you out because for some reason these closets really make you feel like your loosing your mind! Halt. If you see him run the other way and when you hear 'turn around' TURN YOUR ASS AROUND AND RUN THE OTHER WAY! Timothy the spider will lerk around in like drawers and stuff, be careful he bites! Now lastly Seek... He's uh.. FRIGHTENING. I've met him once and he's not the friendliest. He has these little eyes closly around where he likes to hang out. The eyes won't harm you but I'm afraid he will if you run into him..." Screech pauses before going on. "Well those are all the monsters I know. Maybe there's more maybe that's all of them I don't know again I like to hide out in the dark rooms all day and stuff."

I look at him very confused. "Holy shit that's A LOT to take in" I exclaim as the little tentacle beast giggles to themselve. "Well yeah! It's like a happy little family here. Minus the happy part!!" He continues to giggle as I stand up. "Welp I think I'm gonna keep going on!" Screech looks at me sadly. Well I think I don't really know he's always got that big ol' grin. "Well... Ok! I hope to see you soon!" I wave while I walk out the door and into the next almost immediately hearing that damn sound again and the lights flickering. Fuck. I look for a closet but there was non. There was a bed though! Maybe I could hide under it?

Under the bed I find a flashlight and some snacks? "I wonder who left these here? Welp there mine now HEHEHEHE" I laugh like a evil scientist as I take the snacks and stuff them into my pockets. Not hearing Rush anymore I get out from under the bed and look for any evidence of Rush still being here. Nope! Just a broken down door and some broken lights! I sigh of relief and walk into the next room wondering if I'll meet any new creature soon...

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N: Another chapter done! I don't really know what to say lol. Hope you liked the second chapter! :D

Word count:1028