Chapter 73: The Worst of Me

Start from the beginning

After all, the one who ended Kisaki and Toman in one night for vengeance of the deaths of her loved ones.

The Demon Queen.

Yuna wore a haori patterned cherry blossom designs, over a black informal suit with a pair of black, heeled boots and wielding a katana on her right hand

Kisaki looks up in pain while Yuna looks at him with that cold glare on her demonic golden eyes.

"You....!"-Kisaki

".....Hi...." She replied coldly but a powerful tone in her voice which Kisaki ended up glaring at her in fury.

"You...You bit-" Kisaki was soon cut off when Yuna steps harshly on his broken leg that he screams in pain which Izana and Kakucho were shocked along with Naoto but Takemichi just look away.

"Huh? The hell were you saying? Pathetic, disgusting, shitty son of a bitch..." Yuna spoke with a harsher tone as stepping more harshly Kisaki's leg with her heel that he screams more louder that Izana and Kakucho were shocked by seeing this ruthless side of Yuna.

"Yuna...The hell is she doing?!" Izana uttered in pure shocked while Takemichi looks at him before looking at Yuna and seeing those eyes of hers.

'That's not Yuna-senpai.... That's the Demon Queen' he thought before Yuna moves her foot away from Kisaki's leg which he tried to hold it with his free hand.

"To think that I done this before....Hey, Kisaki, tell me this. Who do you think is the worst enemy you made in your entire pathetic and miserable life? It wasn't a warlord, it wasn't a Yakuza boss,...hell, it wasn't even someone even a Hero or a greater Villain....It was a heartbroken woman... Never judge the power of the broken heart... Because You have no idea the type of person they can became that will be your most terrifying nightmare of your entire f***ing life" Yuna says with a sadistic tone as giving a chilling smirk on her face that Kisaki looks in pure shocked along with Izana and Kakucho.

"Y-You thought you won but think again! I have my-"-Kisaki

"You mean those contracts you did with those criminal gangs and organizing from Vietnam, South Korea, Russia, Italy, and Brazil? I already knew those families, dumbass. You really thought that they were that dumb to fall for your schemes? You really don't know what's up for your shitty rat ass life? All agreed on killing you for the damages you done while being overseas...you dumb brat" she smirks as kneeling towards Kisaki was stunned by knowing that now, he's screwed up.

"I always thought what will be your death...by my sword or by the mob....but then I thought about this" Yuna soon points out the truck where Yuujin was on driver's seat which Kisaki looks at her in pure shocked with tears falling down from his eyes.

"No..."-Kisaki

"It's call Karma, you asshole. This is for Hinata Tachibana and Atsushi Sendo"-Yuna

"N-NO! PLEASE LET ME LIVE! I WILL DO ANYTHING! WE'RE BOTH BUSINESS PEOPLE, AIN'T WE?! I-I CAN-"-Kisaki

"Shut up" Yuna's voice bloomed that Kisaki soon shut up when Yuna points her katana towards him and looking at him with a cold and stoic expression.

"You don't deserve my forgiveness, you don't deserve my sympathy, you don't deserve my mercy....You killed everyone I ever cared and loved...you killed Manjiro Sano and took away everything I hold for....Now, die in pain and suffer for the Karmic Retribution...and also.." Yuna soon grabs him by the head and slashes his face that Kisaki soon screams in pain as having a large cut cross his face that bleeds down.

Kisaki screams in pain while Yuna let's him go.

"Now, go dance in hell" Yuna says coldly as walking away from Kisaki and Yuujin soon turns up the truck.

Kisaki soon looks up and seeing the truck coming to him that he screams.

"AAAAGH!!!!"

*SMACK!!!!*

Yuna chuckles while Izana and Kakucho were horrified by the cruel death of Kisaki before she looks at them.

"W-what are you doing to with us?"-Kakucho

"I won't kill you"-Yuna

"Why?! You already destroyed Tokyo Manji Gang and killed Kisaki! Why don't you wanna kill us?!"-Izana

"I promised Shin-san to take care of you...I'm sorry for...not being there when you needed me. I'm sorry for letting you turn into this twisted person..... You could've been with Tomoe instead of this disgusting timeline" Yuna spoke with a sorrowful tone which Izana was shocked and especially when she brought up Tomoe's name.

After all, they were together in the previous timelines.

Yuujin soon came to her and place his hand on her shoulder before the twins soon went to check to Takemichi and Naoto who was bleeding.

Yuna soon places her haori onto Naoto's wounds as Yuujin did on Takemichi's who wasn't that morally wounded.

"S-Senpai....Please call the ambulance for Naoto"-Takemichi

"Takemichi... there's no time for that....I'm dying..."-Naoto

"Naoto!"-Takemichi

"Takemitchy, listen to Detective Tachibana.... he's dying....You have to go back to the past now, more than ever. You have to prevent from this happening. This will never end unlit you and I stop it... Please" Yuna lamenting spoke as trying to hold herself from breaking down on the dying Naoto and the wounded Takemichi..

Takemichi was shocks as he starts crying before Naoto give him a smile.

"Thank you for everything, Takemichi.... You're my Hero...if it wasn't for you then...I would been dead like Hinata...Go and save everyone" Naoto soon offers his hand as he was begins to lose conscious.

Takemichi did as well, before Yuna helped Takemichi to hold Naoto's hand.

Yuna looks at him with tears on her face as her complexion begins to turn pale.

"Takemitchy...please save everyone...Please save us...Please, save*******"

Those last words Takemichi couldn't hear well as he time leaped again.

The last thing he saw was blood coming out from above.