Unwanted guests [Edited]

[art by madpatti go check them out their art is awesome, they have Tick Tok/tumbler/and Instagram!]

My eyes widened at the sight before me, what on earth was going on here?

Three tall- well tallish men stood before me, two holding one up that was sprung up between them looking hurt, there feet dragging on the floor, who the fuck just got into my house.

Getting into a ready stance I growled and quickly flicked out my knife from my waist band and held it in a reverse grip, crouching lower I hissed now not caring about my split lip as I hissed loud, I was not going down easy in my own house.

The second tallest looked rather taken aback as I did this, neck scrunching down like a turtle and free hand coming up in surrender.

"Wait , wait, wait!," a familiar voice called out, making me pause and head immediately cocking to the side in suspicion, what the hell.

" Will it's me, Nathan, they talked me into this damn monkey suit" the free hand, gesturing to the leering mask and long black robe, I wanted to whack him for scaring the everloving crap out of me.

I slowly put away my knife but I did not run to go help him with his burden, trying to seem casual I leaned on the living room door frame.

Then Nathan spoke up again, sounding as if he still thought I was going to tear them apart, it was the voice he used when he was in trouble or trying to pacify someone, most often me after he had made a mess or got caught and I had to jail break him.

"I can explain Will, we were off- wait what happened to your leg!" his pitch rising at the end as he practically dropped the person he was half supporting, leaving the other man staggering to recover.

He was all splattered with blood and dirt he had twigs and leaves in his hair as he tried to grab my leg with his blood soaked, leather gloves to examine the stitches, his masked face coming close to my skin still dripping congealing blood.

His mask was the replica of the others, just newer, he must have bought it when they were out and about. He better have paid cash.

Having a few drinks in my system and being tired I stumbled back and swatted at his hands as if he was no more than a fly.

He took on a rather defensive stance as he quickly pulled his mask off and tossed it half haphazardly onto the coat rack, it hooked on something as it did not clatter to the floor.

His gloves were then shoved into the hamper quickly as if it would make it any better.

He threw on a fake sullen look but I didn't fall for it as he moved slightly closer trying to go for a look without touching it, I wasn't getting infected just because he wanted to check my stitches with those gross hands.

" no, no, no your hands are gross" I said as he attempted for a second time to lift the side of my shorts higher to see the rest of the wound.

The person who was now supporting the slumping man called out angrily, slightly muffled by his mask and what sounded like some kind of voice modulator, because there was no way that small of presumably a man had that deep of a grating voice.

It was a cliche scream mask, the same as the other, how tacky.... Well, It would have been if they weren't stained with blood, smeared and scratched looking with new and old blood.

or the damage and gore that was on the front, it might have just been plain carelessness and paint, I had seen a fair deal of people playing mystery killers in the recent years.

"Nathan stay focused, she looks just fucking fine!" the shorter one shouted as the bigger slumped onto him, making him lean down further than what looked comfortable.