The Hotel

Y/N's POV
----------------------------------------------------

   *ding*
Finally this creaky old elevator got to where it was leading me. I don't even know where I am I was dared to go to this "haunted hotel" with my friends but they decided it would be funny to push me into the elevator and lock me inside. Leaving me here. Trapped.

As I walk into what seems to be the lobby of this hotel I walk over to see a window... But it's... Raining? Storming actually. 'I don't remember it storming when we got here? Maybe it started while I was in the elevator?? But how could have it gotten this bad already?' Thinking to myself I hear a loud knock coming from somewhere. Confused I look away from the window and see a door that has a old school looking lock on it. 'Hmm? Must be a key somewhere..

Crouching through some obstacles in the way I get behind the desk of the lobby knowing nobody was here to give me the key, I would have to get it myself! Looking through drawers finding things like envelopes, pens, papers, no key though. Going to look around more I notice the key is literally on the wall hanging. "Oh my lawrdy lord I am so stupid" I grab the key and hop over the counter and almost fall failing to try to do a cool stunt. Unlocking the lock on the door trying not to cry from giving myself second hand embarrassment I open the wooden door with the number 001 plated on it indicating the first room. Again, I hear a knock. "What the hell? Who's knocking?"

I look around the room opening the next door '002'. "I wonder how many of these doors there are?" This time though the 003 door had one of those locks on them. "Oh goodness I hope this won't take as long as it took me the last time finding one damn key.

Luckily the first drawer I find has the key... And a lighter! I snatch them both and make my way through some more doors. This time when I walk through the door I start hearing a REALLY loud noise coming closer and closer and the light flickers... I see a closet and my instincts kick in and I run into the closet and wait. The sound is getting louder and louder as my breath starts to get heavier and heavier. A sence of fear rushes through me as I hear light bulbs break and the floor and closet start to shake from whatever was outside. Just then the sound of a door getting broke open and then footsteps get further and further away. I try to force myself to stay in the closet a little longer to wait for the terrifying entity to get further away. But..
I start feeling light headed and start hearing voices "GET OUT" I get forcefully pushed out of the closet but I don't know what by...?

I get up brushing myself off. Walking to the next door I see it's already open.. "I guess whatever that was opened the door for me? What a gentleman!" I laugh to myself as I progress into this seemingly never ending loop or doors after doors.

----------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hello! This was the first chapter of this story I decided to write! Meeting Rush in the first chapter huh? This was a short chapter because, well, I wanted to keep it short and sweet! Because this chapter was more of an introduction for what is to come *wink wink* Anyways, hope you enjoyed! I'll work on Chapter 2 as soon as I can! <3

Word count:613