I don't want to lose you again/stopping the Omnidroid 010

Comenzar desde el principio

Mrs Incredible: Lady ace! Yeah!

*Lady ace tries gliding over it to find it's weak spot*

Lori: mom!

Lady Ace: whoa! 

*They see Lady ace fall onto a car*

Mrs Incredible: Hey!

*he Omnidroid hits Mr. Incredible onto the side of a building and lands on the road. The Omnidroid tries to crush Lori but she jumps out of the way. She stretches to the side of a building and avoids the Omnidroid's claw. Then, Lady ace tries to trap the claw in the building but it frees itself. As Lori avoids the lasers Incrediboy finds the remote, he remembers that Syndrome uses it to control the Omnidroid*

Incrediboy: SYNDROME'S REMOTE!!

*The Omnidroid's claw grabs onto Incrediboy and lifts him up while Incrediboy tries to work the remote. Then it removes its own leg making Incrediboy fall.*

Lisa: The remote controls the robot!

*Incrediboy tries to avoid the laser beams when he sees Lynn on the other side*

Lynn: Hey, Stinkoln! Throw it! Throw it!

Incrediboy: Lynn go long!

*Incrediboy throws the remote to Lynn. He ends up throwing it very far*

Lynn: wuh-oh! 

*Causing Lynn to chase after it while avoiding the laser beams she runs across the lake and catches the remote*

Lynn: I got it!

*Lynn runs onto the road but the laser beams hits a car and explodes in front of Dash. He tries going the other way but another car explodes*

*cuts to Mrs Incredible*

Mrs Incredible: Lori, take out its guns!

*The Omnidroid shoots in front of Mrs Incredible and then sees Lori running to a sewer lid. She grabs the lid and stretches her arm to the lamppost and uses it to sling-shot the lid. The lid hits the Omnidroid's guns and destroys them we cut to Lynn*

*Lynn is surrounded by fire when Leni in the form of a Mountain dragon comes and grabs her* 

Leni: Hey Lynn you need a lift?

Lynn: yes!

Leni: I gotcha Lynn! 

*The Omnidroid sees that Dash has the remote and turns into a ball to rolls over to them*

Lisa: I got this! 

 *Lisa with a concoction as Leni flies over the lake to escape the Omnidroid the Omnidroid jumps into the lake breaking the ice path. The jump created a huge wave and Lisa with the concoction turned it into snow. Lynn lands on the snow but lost the remote*

Leni: *making a snowman* this it totes fun! 

*Lynn looks at her in annoyance as we see Incrediboy as he sees the remote and tries to grab it The Omnidroid sees him and shoots its claw to grab him before he can get the remote Mrs incredible notices this and rushes to save her son as the Omnidroid walks over to the remote, Lisa with another bottle puts ice on the road so it was harder for the Omnidroid to balance and Lori stretches her body connecting from one lamppost to another to trip it the Omnidroid falls over and tries to grab the remote then, while being invisible, Luan takes the remote and dodges the Omnidroid's claws. As she takes the remote to everyone, the Omnidroid falls over trying to get her then Luan becomes visible again*

Lady Ace: (off screen) Luan!

Luan: guys, I've got it! I've got the remote!

*The Omnidroid gets up*

Lady Ace: A remote? A remote that controls what?

*As the Omnidroid gets closer, Violet presses a button that activated the Omnidroid's rockets*

Lady Ace: The robot?!

*The Omnidroid flies past them and crashes into a building. Meanwhile, Mrs Incredible is trying to free Incrediboy from the claw. Then, the Omnidroid gets back up*

Lola: It's coming back!

*Lola takes remote from Luan and presses a button. It opened the claw that Incrediboy was stuck in*

Lola: That wasn't right.

Lisa: Give me that! *Takes the remote*

Incrediboy: We can't stop it mom the only thing hard enough to penetrate it is...

*They both remember how they had to make the Omnidroid on the island destroy itself*

Mrs Incredible: ...itself.

Lynn: It's getting closer!

*Mrs Incredible picks up the claw*

Luna: It doesn't work!

Lisa: Sibling units!

*Lucy presses a button that turned on the rockets on the claw Mrs Incredible was holding the force of the rocket was pushing Mrs Incredible)

*Lori takes the remote*

Lady Ace: It's not doing anything!

Lori: Lisa! Maria!, try to buy us some time!

Lady Ace: Try the one next to it!

*Lisa & Lady ace run up to the Omnidroid as Lisa makes an ice wall in front of it.)

Mrs Incredible: Lori!!!

*Lori presses a button that turned off the rocket*

Mrs Incredible: Wait a minute. PRESS THAT BUTTON AGAIN!!

*Elastigirl presses a button that makes the claw spin*

Incrediboy: NO, THE OTHER ONE! THE-THE FIRST ONE!!!

Lori: First button!!! Got it!

Lynn: It's getting closer!

Lady Ace: LOOK OUT!

Lori: Get out of here! Find a safe spot!

Luan: We're not going anywhere!

Mrs Incredible: PRESS THE BUTTON!!!!!

Lori: Not yet!!

Lady ace: HANG ON!!

Mrs Incredible: LORI WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!?

Lori: A CLOSER TARGET MOM!! YOU LITERALLY GOT ONE SHOT!!

*The Omnidroid gets closer and Elastigirl presses the button to turn on the rockets*

Mrs Incredible: EVERYBODY DUCK!!!!!!!

*Mrs Incredible lets go of the claw and it flies right through the Omnidroid. It falls over into the lake and explodes*

Mrs Incredible: Hey, Ace

*Everyone comes out and cheers for the Omnidroid's defeat. Syndrome wakes up*

Syndrome: Huh? No!

Old man: Hey, did you see that? Eh? That's the way to do it. That's old school.

Old man 2: Yeah. No school like the old school.

Lady Ace: You know this is Just like old times!

Mrs Incredible: Just like old times. *Lady Ace a heavy pat on the back*

Lady Ace: Oh! Yeah. Hurt then too. Ow.