I don't want to lose you again/stopping the Omnidroid 010

*Mrs Incredible and her children see the Omidroid*

Mrs Incredible: Wait here and stay hidden I'm going in 

Incrediboy: I'm going to

Mrs Incredible: no, you are not you're staying here!

*She gets out of the van but then Lori stretches her arm to stop her mother*

Lori: While what? we literally watch helplessly from the sidelines? I don't think so.

Mrs Incredible: I'm asking you to stay hidden!

Incrediboy: And we're telling you not a chance. You're our mother I'm with you, for better or worse mom!

Mrs Incredible: I have to do this alone!

Luna: What is this to you? Playtime?

Mrs Incredible: No.

Lisa: So you can be Mrs Incredible again?

Mrs Incredible: NO!

Leni: Then what? What is it?

Mrs Incredible: I'm not...

Luan: Not what?

Mrs Incredible: I-I'm not strong enough.

Lori: Strong enough. And this will literally make you stronger?

Mrs Incredible: Yes--NO!!

Incrediboy: That's what this is mom? Some sort of workout!?

Mrs Incredible: I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN!!!!! *grabs Incrediboy by the shoulders, as he says it* I can't. Not again. I'm not.......strong enough.

*her children hug her*

Lori: If we work together, you won't have to be.

Mr. Incredible: I don't know what'll happen.

Luna: Hey mom We're superheroes What can happen?

*Suddenly, Lola & Lana scream as one of the Omnidroid's legs suddenly crushes the van, but the kids quickly make it out, as everyone runs to the other side of the road, the Omnidroid tries to crush them, but ends up blocking the kids from escaping*

Lori: LOLA!!!!! LANA!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!

*The Omnidroid tries to crush the kids, but Luan made a force field around them. Then, the Omnidroid tries to crush them with its body. The force made Luan's force field break and knocks her out*

Lola & Lana: Luan?

*The Omnidroid is about to crush them again but it stops. Mrs Incredible & Incrediboy keeping the Omnidroid off*

Lana: mom!

Mrs Incredible: Go, go!

Incrediboy: Lori grab Luna and run!

*Lori grabs Luan while she and Lola & Lana run to a safe place Mrs Incredible & Incrediboy lift the Omnidroid up a bit, but it grabs them*

Incrediboy: dang it 

*And it throws them into an office building Lori Lana and Lola run to the corner of a building*

Luan: I'm okay, Lori Really.

Lori: Stay here, okay?

*She runs off to fight the Omnidroid. The Omnidroid climbs the building it threw Mrs Incredible *& incrediboy in and looks for him them Mrs Incredible runs up to it and punches it as Incrediboy jumps into one of its claws punching it clean off causing it to fall off. Then, Lady ace arrives, that she has finally found her super suit.*