Lori's rescue mission/who did you contact?!/Stowaways

Lori: *Angry* Dah we we're literally idiots!I we let this happen, you know.....The new sports car, the getting in shape, the blond hair, the lies....

Edna: Yes, she attempts to relive the past.

Lori: Now we're losing them! What am I to do? You know what I literally give up!!

Edna: What are you talking about?

Lori: What?

Edna: YOU ARE A LOUD!!! My God *Hitting Lori with a newspaper* Pull! Yourself! Together! What will you do, Is...is-is this a question?!? You will show him you remember that she is Mrs Incredible & your brother is Incrediboy and you will remind them who you are! Well, you know where they are, go, confront the problem! Fight! WIN! And call me when you get back, darling. I enjoy our visits.

*Lori is at the house, talking with Luna while walking down the hallway to her bedroom*

Lori: There's lots of leftovers that you can reheat.....Make sure Lynn Lucy Lana Lola do their homework, and all of you get to bed on time I Literally should be back tonight.....Late.....You can be in charge that long, can't you?

Luna: Yeah. But why am I in charge again dudette?

Lori: Nothing Just a little trouble with mom & Lincoln

Luna: You mean mom & Lincoln are in trouble, or are they the trouble?

Lori: I mean either they are in trouble, or they're going to be.

*Lori goes into her room & Leni's room to pack.... Then, she sees Lynn......Not wanting him to see the supersuits, she shut the door, then Lynn ran to the window and Lori closed the curtains, then she runs to the other window and then Lori closed the curtains*

Lynn: Hey! What's that? Where'd you get that, Lori? You made a cool outfit? Hey, are those for us? We all get cool outfits?

*Lynn runs inside Lori & Leni's room again and takes her suit*

Lynn: Ha-ha eat my dust, Bori!

Lori: Lynn Loud Jr! You come back here this moment!

*Lori calls Lisa*

Lori:  Lisa can you come here! 

Lisa: yes elder sister unit

Lori: Listen, I know this is short notice, but go pack up

Lisa: why? 

Lori: you & Todd know how to fly your plane better than I can so I was hoping that I could get you to--

Leni: Like what are these? *Holds up her supersuit*

*Lori takes the suit from Leni*

Lynn: *Dressed in one of the suits and looking at herself in the mirror* Look, I'm like the flash! *looks in the mirror* This girl flash likes this. Yeah

Lisa: how do you know where we'll be going elder sister unit?

Lori: Lisa Just a second. *To Lynn* Take that off before somebody sees it.

Luan: But you're packing one just like it. Are you hiding something?

Lola: yeah are you hiding something

Lori: Oh, please, guys. I'm trying to have a talk with Lisa and...

Lynn: *snags one of the suits* Yoink!