Chapter 11

Firesurpeme and his assistant land near to where Plier and Undertone had landed originally. they get out of the ship and make there way to the lab to investigate more. "hey dont go too fast now Para you know I can't move as fast with this stupid prosthetic," Firesurpeme says with a slight chuckle as Para walks back to Firesurpeme and keeping a close watch as so he doesn't fall.
"sorry sir I just am excited is all," Para says with what humans would call a English accent.
"Its quite alright, when I was your age I used to do the very same during my training as a hunter," Firesurpeme replies chuckling.
"you never talked about your trainer sir, why?" Para askes this causes pain to flash before Firesurpeme's optics as old memories try to flood his processor. Para realizes her mistake and is quick to apologize. Firesurpeme waves it off with a smile when they finally arrive to the lab.

Para is quick to discover tracks that lead inside of the lab ", sir look! by the look of things it seems that what could be maybe a insecticon... maybe a dinobot..."
"you are very close young one it is a predicon as you can see it has longer claws than that of a dinobot plus the fact its toes are too long," Firesurpeme corrects Para.
"and we finally have our victim's tracks both in alt and root form," Para says pointing to them ", but they look older than the other two tracks, but I dont think the autobots nearby have a insecticon or a Predicon."
"that's the thing they dont," Firesurpeme responds looking to where they tracks lead off to. the two follow the tracks for what seems like a while.

the trail leads them to a what at first seems like a normal mountain side but a closer look reveals the omen blending in with the mountain. if someone wasn't looking for it then it could be easily missed. the two takes cover near a big snow mound near by to watch and observe to see if any of the inhabitants will come out or if they are still there. it didn't take too long until the insecticon in question walks out of the entrance and with the right gear begins to go for a walk. Shock is shown on Firesurpeme's faceplates and he immediately recognizes her. "holey frag... it cant be? could it?" Firesurpeme questions himself as he leans forward to get a better look at the femme.

"what are you talking about sir?" Para askes shaking Firesurpeme out of his thoughts.
"that femme I know her but the way she looks should be nearly impossible for her to look this pristine," Firesurpeme says with sorrow in his tone. guilt begins to take over him as he watches her walk away. he then realizes that he could just question her so he runs to her catching para off guard. "HEY Honeycomb wait!" Firesurpeme runs to her causing he to turn around frightened.
"what! who!" Honeycomb says shocked and scared preparing to run before pausing. "fire? is that you?"
"yes Honeycomb it is me? it has been far far too long," Firesurpeme responds to her as para watches from a distance as not to interrupt them.
"you lost your color," Honeycomb says with worry.
"dont worry it is just age," Firesurpeme chuckles in response.
"so tell me how have you been these past kilocycles?"