15.

The last few weeks had been blissful, even if they were probably (and technically) the worst few weeks of my life.

From being diagnosed, to chemo sessions and having my whole life torn apart, my best friend was literally walking on bloody cloud nine because of the fact her vagina was getting pounded on a regular basis... to meeting one of the kindest, gentlest, and loving guys I'd ever had the pleasure to come across and meet, life was now pretty good.

Funny how life turns out, eh.

I think I had finally started to come to terms with what was happening to me, and even though I was still holding both Phoebe and Dan at arm's length when it came to my chemo, eventually Dan had taken the hint.

When he wasn't held up on the building sites or training, just like I had mentioned to him previously, he was now starting to make more of an effort and was waiting outside the hospital for me.

It was nice, seeing a familiar face after such a gruelling session, and it made me appreciate him a bit more now that he was actually trying.

Phoebe on the other hand, well, I'd only ever seem to catch her if A) she wasn't working and B) if she wasn't getting the lights fucked out of her by a certain Liam Payne.

I was happy for her though, because she seemed a lot happier and was smiling a lot more than usual.

I hadn't had the chance to speak to her about him yet, which was why I was laying here on my bed waiting for her to call round.

I had yet to tell her about Harry too, which I was nervous about.

I was a good girl, in the five years that Dan and I had been together, I never once looked at anyone else and I was struggling with whatever this was with Harry, even though I couldn't deny that I loved it.

I wasn't the type of girl that would text other guys while I was in a relationship, and I certainly wasn't the type of girl that would sexually fantasise about other guys while I was with someone.

And I never sneaked off for a whole day while my boyfriend thought I was with my best friend.

I just wasn't that type of girl... but I was vastly turning into her, and I was beginning to hate it.

Harry and I had kept daily contact via twitter and texts, and every once in a while, he would call me and we'd chat for hours on end about anything and everything whenever Dan wasn't around.

I was beginning to love Harry's texts and calls, and I always had them to look forward too.

It would brighten up my day and he would put a smile on my face that would last for the entire day.

It wasn't so hard when I was alone most nights anyway, it was only ever hard when Dan was around, that I found myself telling him numerous times that it was just Phoebe that was texting me- when it was in fact Harry.

Luckily for me, he never thought twice about it, but like I said, I was vastly turning into that girl.

I was becoming selfish, and probably needy, because I wanted Harry all to myself... and I knew the second that Dan knew about him, he would make sure that I would never see him again.

I was laying on my front, on my bed, flicking through my magazine when my phone bleeped beside me.

Grinning, I picked it up and flicked the screen up, opening mine and Harry's texting thread.

"Whatchaaaaaaaaaaaa doin' pretty girl? xxx."

I sniggered, my hair falling down my face as I literally face planted my bed excitedly.