XV

💫Alexander💫
I had freed the being of Lindsey Queens from her prison. and now i had stopped Alfonzo from taking any more souls.
"Alfonzo you sicken me, using soul reaper music to collect innocent souls!" I yell to the repulsive reaper. soon the song of Black Day was being played. a song that brings upon the Yume no Oni. (Dream Demon)
Soon a girl with haunting blue eyes stood beside Alfonzo, she stumbled around laughing and muttering about her being the demon and her target.
"I am the demon," she stumbled and looked at me with pure madness in her eyes. She rushed at me, "i am it, i am the demon," her voice was calm and stoic.
"Yes Yume, you are the demon and you want to play tag." Alfonzo commanded the demon. slowly the Yume no Oni pulled a scythe from one of her deep blue eyes. disgusting.
"Yume, lets play tag~" the insane old man sang. Quickly i summon my staff, which is called staff of heaven.
"Heav-en's...st-staff," the Yume no oni mumbled.
"For the sake of the living and heaven i will have to destroy you," i got into my fighting stance. She swings he scythe quickly, but choppily, i dodge and trip her feet. she falls and is gone in a flash. i move before her scythe pierces my head. i swing back cutting her hairs right side off.
She screams in rage at her fallen hair. her smile grows wide and her laugh atrocious.
Her swings are harder to dodge and more precise, i swing to find my attack deflected.
"The demon hunts the human," she rants on again. finally i take blow to my face, i feel some of my bodies energy bleed out. She had cut my forehead. in rage i stab her hard with my staff. her wound sprouted out rays of her energy she was going to move on. she screamed as her body fade away. Yume no Oni was dead, she would never come back.