V

💀Lindsey💀
The lights were off, hauntings were afoot. i had whispered to the earl what was happening, he didn't seem to surprised by this. i felt its presence close by, i started my chant. "videtur, apparent, et spiritum timoris non resistet. nos sentiant, sentimus junxit. videtur,apparent,et spiritum timoris non resistet." My chant be came louder and louder. until above the chandelier, it appeared.
"mama papa, ubi sum? i frigoris mama? papa ? auxilium ! ubi es?" The spirit called i looked back at the earl, he was near tears.
"Alexander I'm here! Your brother is here, your... big...brother is here!" The earl had tears flowing from his eyes.
"cain ibi es . Cain placet , respondeas mihi, Im ', exterruerat !" The spirit cried.
"Earl its just a spirit!" I yelled, just then the lights flickered on and the ghost was gone. i looked around at the guest, they were petrified. of course they were they just saw their fist haunting. i looked at the weeping male behind me.
"He was the only person who i cared about in this god forsaken place." he mourned to himself.
"Familia, omne, right earl?" I tried consoling him.
"How would you know your just a kid!" He roared. i looked a the frightful people to notice someone gone.
"Miss, the butler is gone," Duke Lucy-erm Adams? Spoke softly.
Of course, i hadn't seen Henry after the blackout.