XI

💀Lindsey💀
"Everyone I believe we shall have our dinner now" Cain said to the petrified crowd.
The scared herd of sheep stumbled into the bodacious dining room.
One of the lower butlers served an extravagant feast. i cant expect any less from a supposed haunted house. I was about to chow down when Lord Dorechester spoke up.
"Friends i believe we shall pray to God for the power to survive the night." he tried to sound important.
"Get off the stage i was just about to ciao!" But did stop him? No, of course not, then their prayer and my possession began.
"Our father who ark in Heaven hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdo-"
"mama papa placere non eos duxit me . sum, et innocentem vides?" I was channeling an evil spirit.
"innocentem , ne tollant mihi!" I scream in pain as i watch in horror the terrible pain of this person. then i see torch lights surrounding me.
"quid tibi est sentire loqui fende ?! non cassibus ullis te ipsum ? refert vis currere ? sed non ita est fuga evasisse!" My possession gives off a blood curling scream. I was free from the fiend but Dorechester was found dead as my meal. every one refused to eat in fear of them becoming a cannibal.
"Cain, i believe it'd be wise to lock up miss Queens, in case she goes into one of her hauntings." Mister E whispered into Cain's ear, i gave off a low growl of the sound of being locked up.
Mister E looked at me and teasing scolded me. I was disgusted and enraged.