Chapter - 45 Is Zhong Qin and Zhuang Zhu in love?

Mulai dari awal

Lu Bai didn't say any more.

***

In September, when school began again for students, Dean Zhao called Lu Bai and invited him to give an inspirational speech to the new students. He immediately declined.

As a result, Dean Zhao called Zhan Yu the next day, hoping he could help persuade Lu Bai. Though Lu Bai had graduated a few years ago, he was still an undefeated legend in the school.

Zhan Yu suddenly remembered the matter of the design drawing. "Dean, don't tell me if it was Mo Shiyuan who gave you this time?"

Dean Zhao brushed it off with a laugh and didn't respond.

When Zhan Yu brought it up to Lu Bai that night, he felt a little complicated. "They sure know how to use their resources! Since they couldn't convince you directly, they called me instead. Is my face that easy to use?"

Lu Bai held Zhan Yu in his arms and pressed a smile against his forehead. "Is it? How about you try and see?" he incited.

Zhan Yu's happy eyes filled with triumph. "Fortunately, we're not in the ancient times. If you were a king in the ancient times, you would be a king who was misled by a beauty!"

"Oh? So, beauty, are you going to seduce me?"

"I can consider it."

Zhan Yu laughed and turned his body, pressing himself on Lu Bai. Then, just as Lu Bai had done before, Zhan Yu leaned down and engaged their lips and tongues in a passionate dance...

At the end of September, Lu Bai returned to the school as promised. Countless students swarmed the lecture hall. He was wearing a black suit. It had been carefully chosen by Zhan Yu as a way of apology.

His outfit, paired with his noble and dignified temperament, was enough to win over all of the females in the lecture hall. Their screams filled the hall in droves, then he began his speech.

It wasn't in his personality to encourage them to always work hard and put int heir best effort. Instead, he just lifted a few of his own experiences and warned them about the cruelty of society. If one does not become strong, then they will no choice but to let themselves be trampled on by others. There would be no use complaining. They would simply be reaping what they sowed.

His whole speech could be summed up in one sentence by one of the girls in the audience: poisonous chicken soup.

That girl asked, "Senior Lu, this chicken soup is so poisonous. Can you not be so cruel? Give us a better recipe instead!"

He chuckled. "Society will never consider your feelings because to it, you are a nobody."

The girl's face turned red. Really... so poisonous!

In an act of defiance, she asked him, "Senior Lu, I heard that you're married? You speak so bluntly, how does your partner tolerate it?"

"Usually, I indulge him."

"Wow...!" The students were in an uproar. This is a blatant display of love!

"Senior Lu, how did you can your wife get together? Can you share some tips on how to chase someone?"

Lu Bai looked at the boy who'd asked the question and was momentarily stupefied. He felt a little embarrassed but thought about it and good-naturedly responded, "Two conditions. You have to be shameless enough, and you have to be patient enough."

"Wow!" The boy continued, "Then, Mr. Lu, did you chase after your wife first?"

Lu Bai answered honestly, "Yes. To be honest, he was the one who persuaded me to give a speech here today. He wanted me to come, so I came. My wife said that because we didn't spend much time together in college, he has always wished that one day, I would stand on the stage while he sat with the audience, laughing and listening to me talk."