But...

We don't know who they are.

We have many people under the grey area of police records, but there's no evidence to convict them of anything and when they were brought in for questioning in the past- they all had alibis that checked out.

And we can't look through all the files of all those people and try to figure out which of them happens to be working under him as a high ranking member...

He has left it near impossible to figure out who he is."
Tsukauchi shook his head, annoyed with the situation.

"So there's nothing we can do...??"

"Aside from the early protocol discussed, yes.
There isn't much we can do"

"But...
He gave out a name...- that's a sign...
He's going to be doing something...
Something we might not notice until it's too late...!
What do we do...??"

"Well we try to notice before then.

As of now, there isn't anything new he's done aside from reveal his name and kill a UA staff member.
There's no need to call a state of emergency just yet, we'll notice if anything is going on before then.

We'll know because new measures will be taken.

1.
Increased focus on the imports.

2.
Increased nightly patrols

3.
Collecting any detail that might possibly help."
Tsukauchi declared.

A pair of wings stretched out, shedding a couple unnecessary feathers.
The red feathers landed on the floor and table, followed along with an apathetic sigh.
"I'm sorry but aren't these things we should've been doing from the very start?
It's because of how lax the security is around the imports that so many illegal things got in to begin with.

But I guess the damage is done.

Anyways.
You can leave it up to me to do a personal investigation on this optic dude.
So I do ask for any additional information you get to be sent to me"
A pro hero said, tucking in his big red bird wings.

"I can see that it's done that way, Hawks.
But please do not jeopardize the plan to the process"
Tsukauchi replied, writing a note to himself.

"Yeah yeah, it's not the first time I'm doing an investigation.
I'm not an amateur"
Hawks scoffed, leaning back in his chair.

"Well then...

On that note we an conclude this meeting.
More details about how the security will increase will be sent in an email so be on the lookout for that."
Tsukauchi said, standing up.

Other heroes and police there also stood up, preparing to leave and go on shift.
Hawks glanced around the room, his eyes brushed past a skillful drawing of an eye that had been hanging high center on the wall.
It had been so elegantly drawn with so much attention to detail that it was difficult not to notice.

"That's a sick painting.
I gotta find the artist and get a painting like that in my office"
He mumbled under his breath, flying out the window instead of walking out the room like a normal human.

The heroes all departed from there, the meeting was over and life had to continue.

_________________________________________

Midoriya sighed, blinking as he returned back to his own vision.
"Interesting.
So they picked up on the partnership.
That's good.
I was hoping they would.

Huh and Hawks looks like he's interested in buying a painting.

Ha.

Even better."
He grinned.
Even though he couldn't hear a single thing that was said during the meeting, Midoriya knew exactly what was said.
He was highly skilled In reading lips, he made sure of it.
He trained himself since he was young to be able to read lips so well that it was as if he were listening to the conversation.