𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋?

are you real?

it's been a couple of weeks since amelia and sadie's huge fight

it's been a couple of weeks since amelia and sadie's huge fight. they've come back from it, acting like nothing happened.

well, amelia acted like nothing happened.

it still bothered sadie a little, but she knew that if she brought it up, amelia would instantly ignore the conversation or even her.

but they've been good.

it's currently around 2 am and the couple was dancing in the refrigerator light. amelia spun sadie around, catching her before she fell.

after they danced around, acting like teenagers again, they played a board game. it was one that sadie enjoyed in her childhood.  they were nearing the end of the game, a long one at that. the ending got confusing for both of them, so sadie just quite literally said "fuck it" and admitted defeat. she leaned over, kissing amelia.

they then had laid on the carpet, just talking about anything.

"so, you're birthday is soon," amelia pointed out.

"yup," sadie smiled. "in three days."

"i knew that," amelia looked at her girlfriend, sitting up on her elbow.

she didn't know that. she forgot.

"did you?" sadie questioned.

"of course. i wouldn't miss you turning 21 for the world. i'll be there. i promise."

amelia leaned over sadie, kissing her upside down.

sadie was very happy.

-

the next morning, sadie woke up to amelia softly stroking her head.

"good morning," sadie smiled.

"good morning."

sadie moved up so she could face amelia better. amelia put her hand on the side if sadie's face, admiring her. sadie grabbed her hand and intertwined it with hers.

amelia lifted their hands up in the air, letting them drop down and went to kiss sadie.

"i love you," sadie smiled.

"i love you, too."

-

remember when amelia said she would never miss sadie's 21st birthday?

she lied.

she missed it.

just a few weeks ago, amelia charmed sadie's dad with self-effacing jokes and sipped coffee like she was on a late night show. but then her dad watched her watch the front door all night, willing her to come.

"sadie?" her dad came up to her, sitting beside her. "it's supposed to be fun turning 21."

"she promised she'd be here."

"maybe something came up," he suggested.

"yeah. yeah, maybe."