𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄

an upstate escape

amelia drove herself and her girlfriend—sadie sink—away from all distractions

the windows to the car were rolled down, making sadie's hair fly all over. amelia's hair was in a braid, so only little baby hairs were flying all over.

amelia looked over at sadie with her foot still on the gas pedal. she started getting distracted by looking at her girlfriend until she saw the lights getting closer and then a red light.

amelia quickly switched her foot from the gas to the break pedal, stopping just in time. she almost ran the red while looking at sadie, making them both giggle.

-

amelia and sadie started singing the whole time they were in the car, getting lost upstate. when they weren't talking, sadie started admiring amelia while she drove.

they eventually got to a secluded part of the city they lived in. it was in the woods somewhat, and they both loved it.

amelia then took one of her hand's off the wheel and intertwined it with sadie's, smiling at her.

-

they finally stopped the car and started walking on the trail. amelia knew sadie was slightly behind her, but didn't expect for her to jump on her back. amelia stumbled a little, but she picked sadie up and started giving her a piggyback ride.

she then leaned over a little, giving amelia a kiss on her cheek.

-

after a while, sadie got down and started walking side-by-side with her girlfriend. amelia kissed the side of sadie's head while her arm was slung over she shoulder. the kiss made sadie turn and look at her.

sadie initiated a kiss between the two, making them both run out of air. sadie pulled away, her lips a little red, and smiled at amelia.

-

they walked over to a river and sat down. sadie pulled out her earbuds and put some music on. she put the other earbud in amelia's ear, letting them listen to music together.

she laid her head on amelia's shoulder as they both stared into the water, enjoying each other's company.

it was a nice, little, romantic date between them.

sadie was finally very happy.