𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒

the first crack in the glass

today was the day that sadie finally got to meet amelia's friends

today was the day that sadie finally got to meet amelia's friends. she was overjoyed.

they were at the dinner table as amelia and her friends started catching up. sadie wasn't participating in the conversation much, but that was mostly because amelia was the only person who made her feel comfortable.

amelia then set her hand down as she set her drink down, and sadie instantly went to grab it. amelia let go of her hand, patting it as she moved her hand to her lap. sadie's hand sat on the table as her smile slowly started falling.

-

amelia's friends had left, leaving sadie and amelia to clean up the dishes.

sadie was scraping food off of the plates as amelia tossed untouched food into the trash. she put a plate in the sink, making sadie pause for a second.

"why are you so pissed off?" amelia then asked, not liking sadie's sour mood.

"i'm not pissed off, who said i was pissed off?"

"'cause you're acting pissed off. it's ridiculous. these are my friends. and they were super fucking nice to you, too."

"well, i liked your friends, i never said i didn't like your friends."

"why were you being..."

"i didn't like the way you acted around them."

"you were being weird and quiet the entire time!"

"i was not being weird! because you wouldn't look at me!"

"yes you were! oh, come on."

"you could ask me one thing the entire night."

"that's such bullshit. that's such bullshit," amelia shook her head, putting more dishes in the sink and walking away.

"you dropped my fucking hand! what am i supposed to do with that?"

"i didn't even fucking notice! what are you talking about i 'dropped your hand'?"

"i don't know any of these people, they're all strangers, they're all older than me."

"but like, what are you talking about?"

"i feel so out of place, you're the only one that makes me feel comfortable, and you wouldn't even look at me!"