Untitled Part 50

When Song Miaomiao came home, the servant at the gate saw her and rushed forward to greet her: "Miss, you are finally back. If you don't come back, the second young master will send someone to find you."

"Only the second brother?"

"Where's my father? he didn't send someone to find me?!"

Song Miaomiao stopped, suddenly thinking that she was being frightened by the exaggerated tone of her second brother.

"Master?"

"Master didn't send anyone to look for you." The servant thought for a while, then shook his head.

Very good, now we can be sure that she was fooled by the second brother.

In order to trick her into coming back, the second brother really did everything he could!

In order to see the second brother as soon as possible, Song Miaomiao's footsteps were much faster, and she soon reached the front hall.

As soon as he entered the door, he happened to see Song Yuzhen sitting on a chair with Erlang's legs crossed.

When he saw her, Song Yuzhen threw the fruit in her hand up and down with one hand, and said in amazement, "I didn't expect it, I didn't expect that among the four people, you were the first to form a contract. When the old man mentioned it, I thought it was the old man who lied to me, but Looking at the mark on your neck, I think it should be real."

When he said the last, his eyes were meaningful.

Only then did Song Miaomiao notice that the clothes she was wearing today had a slightly open neckline. She just came back bearing the mark left by her senior brother... 

She screamed in her heart for a while, and then she blushed and used a wide sleeves blocked the position of the collarbone, and then hurried back to her small courtyard, intending to change into high-neck clothes.

As soon as Song Miaomiao left, Song Yuzhen heard the sound of the glass breaking, and knew who did it without thinking.

"Why are you so angry, I think Miaomiao is very happy, shouldn't you be happy for her?" Song Yu really puzzled.

Song Yuqing sneered coldly: "You know a shit."

He was obviously worried that the little girl would be coaxed by someone with ulterior motives like Feng Qingmian!

Song Yuzhen shrugged, indicating that he didn't understand and didn't want to understand at all. He was bored and said, "What are the boss and the old man talking about in there, why is it taking so long..."

Song Yuqing played with the folding fan in his hand, and said in a light tone, "I guess it should be with Grandpa has something to do with it. The immortal world has not been peaceful recently, and these four have their own plans. Grandpa... I am afraid it is no exception."

Hearing what he said, Song Yuzhen stopped throwing fruit, and his expression became much more serious: "If it is true, What do you think father's attitude will be in this matter?"

Song Yuqing glanced at him and said angrily, "How do I know about this kind of thing, but I prefer that my father knows some things, but he won't mix them in. After all, the water here is too deep, one is not good, the whole Song family has to pay for it. My father is used to being cautious since he became the head of the house. Besides, his mother died for many years, and his relationship with there has faded a lot. He probably won't take this risk..."

Song Yuzhen nodded in agreement. Before he could speak, he keenly heard voices coming, and immediately closed his mouth and stopped uttering a word.

When Father Song and Song Yuqi came in, Song Yuqing and Song Yuzhen stepped forward to greet him, but when they saw Song Yuqi, their expressions were light, showing an obvious alienation.

In this regard, Father Song felt helpless, and vaguely regretted that he had agreed with his father-in-law's proposal to send the boss there.

It's just that it's too late to regret it now. Even if he forces the three children to get close to the boss, the boss has always been alienated from the three of them, not even as close to the son over there.

Thinking of the previous boss's words, Father Song's always kind expression also showed a little irritability.