Learning the first tricks

Start from the beginning

" Woah! Shove it! I've seen that one a lot at Tony Hawk's, it's like magic, the skateboard spins " The Japanese girl was trying to observe very attentively until Amanda stopped.

" This one you pull the tail back and it will give a little turn, with the front foot you leave it straight and just give a little jump that the skateboard will fit, it's pretty basic " said O'Neill and with that Kagari started to try.

This was more complicated for Atsuko, she was trying more and more, still unable to make the skateboard turn much, or when she did the front foot didn't follow, what she couldn't fit very well, until O'Neill remembers an idea she had, goes to her backpack with skate tools and comes back with a shape without the wheels and the truck, this while Kagari was still trying. In the meantime she'd managed to get one in and was celebrating, then Amanda arrived with the shape.

" I know an easier way to learn, try to do it with just the shape, it will be easier " The redhead put the shape on the floor and did a variation that worked well, leaving the Japanese all amazed.

" Woah! It actually feels better, because of the truck I feel a bit weird, like I'm stepping on something that's going to fall off at any moment " Akko said, taking the Skateboard in her hand and showing it to Amanda.

" That's it, these trucks are too high, you're still learning how to skate, of course you'll be afraid, I'll give you some adjustments, try to do it with the shape only, you'll see how much better it is " The brown one agrees with her head, the one with green eyes takes Akko's skateboard, starts to tweak it a little using her tools, lowering the skateboard a little more, even using wedges on the trucks.

Akko was trying to do varials in the shape alone, and soon she could see how much easier it was, although she still didn't fit, she was already losing her fear, hitting it once in the fourth attempt which made her celebrate a lot, then she was trying more times just to see if she was getting to do it more naturally, as she was trying, she was improving in relation to the maneuver, I don't know if you can't do it, but you can't do it if you can't do it if you can't do it.

" I think it's better now for you to try the varial, show me how you're doing there " Akko starts to show how she can do it with the shape, doing both the backwards and forwards shove it which even astonishes O'Neill a little.

" Look how much easier it is on the shape, but I want to improve on the skateboard " said Atsuko excitedly taking the skateboard and already starting to give it a try.

Kagari was surprising, thanks to the training with the shape she was using and putting in practice, even though she still made a lot of mistakes, she could notice that standing still she hit with more chances, but moving, she was still going very slow to achieve something, even so Amanda was surprised with Kagari's fast learning.

" Check it out Amanda! I learned the varial! The adjustment you made on the skateboard really improved it! I know how to do the spinning and jumping thing, that's awesome, I thought that was just a video game thing," said the excited Japanese girl.

" It's not bad at all, you just have to practice a little more and soon you'll be good at it, now let's go to the next one, this is also one that anyone can learn in the first day " Amanda gave a little impulse and started to give a manual, with this the Japanese girl was looking well, until O'Neill stopped doing it when the shape gave a scratch on the floor and with this she had already understood.

" This is the manual, I've seen it many times, so I have to stand behind and keep balancing without dragging the shape on the ground " said the Japanese woman who was starting to try the manual.

It wasn't that difficult, the brown girl noticed how it could be done even with some ease, managing to balance, but right at that moment she loses her balance when passing by a stone that had been left on the track and with that she slips with everything, making the skateboard splash forward and she falls on her butt on the ground what she could notice when she fell that it was a pebble and with that she already threw far away, kind of not caring much.