She stretched out her arms around the waist of the senior brother, separated the thinnest strand of her divine consciousness, and carefully controlled it to sink into the senior brother's abdomen.

Song Miaomiao only felt that her spiritual consciousness was wandering along the meridians in the senior brother's body, and then came across a light group, and the spiritual consciousness subconsciously stuck it and wrapped it gently.

The light group felt the warmth and seemed to become a lot brighter. Then Song Miaomiao felt some emotions such as intimacy and joy through her spiritual sense, and she seemed to hear laughter faintly.

Aware of the emotions conveyed by the baby, Song Miaomiao's heart softened.

Before she wanted to convey something through her divine sense, the group of light rubbed her reluctantly, and then gradually fell into a deep sleep.

Song Miaomiao felt regretful, and reluctantly took back the wisp of consciousness.

This experience was her first real contact with her own child. After all, the child has been in the belly of the elder brother during this period of time. She only has a vague concept of the child, but does not have much sense of substance.

After this time, although she felt the existence of the child through her consciousness, she felt very happy that she could feel the substance of the baby's emotions. 

It was as if the image that only existed in my mind suddenly became real and full.

Song Miaomiao gently poked the slightly protruding lower abdomen of the senior brother, and said in a slightly regretful voice: "This time is too short, it would be good if I could communicate with the baby for a while." 

 Feng Qingmian flicked his fingertips On her forehead, she said angrily, "The baby is only four months old now, and being able to condense consciousness in such a short period of time is already considered an outstanding talent. Generally, the immortal fetus will be five months at the earliest... " 

She couldn't help but poked a few more times without stopping her hand. Then, as if thinking of something, she looked at the big belly and held his cheeks in thought, "Senior brother, how long does the baby have to stay in your womb before it is born?" 

 Feng Qingmian obviously already knew this knowledge and answered quickly. : "Under normal circumstances, most immortal fetuses take about a year to conceive. However, if the parents are of different races, the pregnancy time will also change. But you and I... should have no concerns in this regard." 

 Got it , which means that there are still eight months before the baby is born. She blinked, her eyes were slightly hesitant, she wanted to ask how a man with the identity of the senior brother would be born, but she felt that it was not good to ask directly.

After thinking about it, Song Miaomiao decided to put it another way: "Senior brother, do you have any books on this subject? I want to know more about it."

Feng Qingmian was a little surprised, and the little junior sister didn't seem to care much about the existence of children on weekdays. He also thought that the younger sister was not interested in this aspect.

Since she took the initiative to mention it, Feng Qingmian would not refuse, she nodded and said, "I'll send it to you after returning to the sect."

Suddenly, Song Miaomiao raised her head and said seriously, "If Senior Brother feels uncomfortable or feels When it is very hard, remember to tell me that I also want to do something for my senior brother."

Feng Qingmian lightly stroked her hair, then squeezed her cheek lightly and said, "As long as I'm already satisfied that little junior sister doesn't provoke a bunch of rotten flowers outside."

Song Miaomiao blinked and said innocently: "Senior brother said that, apart from senior brother, I have never gotten acquainted with them seriously."

Feng Qing Mian sneered when she heard the words, and pointed out: "The ones that you provoked before, because of your young age, I don't care a lot. But that Mr. Liu in Longqianyu's courtyard, if you Dare to continue to provoke, then I will not be merciful." At the end, he had a three-point coldness.

In his eyes, after Liu Zhike had a relationship with her again, the little junior sister sold it back from outside. If it was said that the younger sister was not at all careful, he would not believe it at all.

Now that the person is still in the sect, if he hadn't been sleeping in Long Qianyu's small courtyard all the time, he would have thought of a way to get the person away.